The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This thread is retarded, the sad reality is:
-Most chicks have a filter on
-The chicks with the filter on know deep down inside that the praise their getting is not for the real them.
-The guys who are getting a boner over these semi-cat fishes know deep down inside that they gonna stay virgin for life.
Original post by homeland.lsw
Maybe if you get my attention....:facepalm:

Yeah, I'll walk around with a fluorescent jacket from now on, just in case I see you. :colonhash:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Yeahhh me erm contemplating about why the damn image is sideways again!
Damn TSR!

Spoiler

Why are you so insecure? You look suprisingly good, and you have a beard. I would like a beard :angry:
Also, is that Ferrari's 2004 car in the background?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nagne
-The chicks with the filter on know deep down inside that the praise their getting is not for the real them.
-The guys who are getting a boner over these semi-cat fishes know deep down inside that they gonna stay virgin for life.

Nice.
Original post by Nagne

lel
:congrats:
Original post by Nagne

1) Don't post in it if you think it's retarded
2) Oh we're sorry we didn't realise that your face and penis came off the Milan catwalks!
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
1) Don't post in it if you think it's retarded
2) Oh we're sorry we didn't realise that your face and penis came off the Milan catwalks!

1) you don't make sense.
2) dont get emotional.
Original post by Nagne

Don't hate on the thread, hate on the people who are doing it...
Even if they have a filter on, the point isn't to post a 'candid' picture of themselves, they can post themselves in any way they want...
It is the real them, because they are beautiful with and without a filter...
No one is 'getting a boner' over the images... Just because you are doesn't mean we are all like you
+ What makes you say that they are gonna stay virgin for their life? Anyways, what's wrong with that? we can't all be f*ckboys like you...
Original post by Nagne
1) you don't make sense.
2) dont get emotional.

Tell me hun, are you Fashion week material? If you really think we're all beneath you in this thread, post a picture of yourself in it :wink:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Nice.

Lol, that guy doesn't know what he is saying

Spoiler

Original post by Nagne
1) you don't make sense.
2) dont get emotional.

She makes more sense than you do with your original post..
Can you see her? No. SO how do you know what emotions she is feeling?
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Lol, that guy doesn't know what he is saying

Spoiler

I'm not offended. More amused. :lol: He doesn't know me irl, so what does he know? :mmm:
Original post by Kraixo
lel
:congrats:

It wasn't funny, just a d*khed thing to say...
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I'm not offended. More amused. :lol: He doesn't know me irl, so what does he know? :mmm:

Exactly :rofl:

I loathe people who hate on threads with no valid reason and feel no sentiment
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
It wasn't funny, just a d*khed thing to say...

chill dude, I am sure that he's just a troll .
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Tell me hun, are you Fashion week material? If you really think we're all beneath you in this thread, post a picture of yourself in it :wink:

@Nagne I want to see this. :h:
Original post by Nagne

Dude why you replying on my behalf xD
Original post by Nagne

I'm talking about you, you smartypants... :colonhash:
Original post by cbreef
Why are you so insecure? You look suprisingly good, and you have a beard. I would like a beard :angry:
Also, is that Ferrari's 2004 car in the background?

Because i get called ugly a lot! Plus I'm still scarred by the bullying from college!
Suprisingly? But thanks!
Indeed I do! I look even worse without it tbh!
You'll get one!

Nope its the 2010 car driven by Alonso in Hungary. The kerbs, and markings give it away as being Hungary
Original post by FireFreezer77
Because i get called ugly a lot! Plus I'm still scarred by the bullying from college!
Suprisingly? But thanks!
Indeed I do! I look even worse without it tbh!
You'll get one!

Nope its the 2010 car driven by Alonso in Hungary. The kerbs, and markings give it away as being Hungary

I'm surprised because you often criticise yourself and your appearance. Yeah, I'll be able to grow facial hair one day for sure.
How tall are you?

Latest