The Student Room Group

Would a girl go out with a guy alone if she didn't like him?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AlexFam
LOL

What's funny?

This is as true as it gets.

Delete your account
Original post by StfuPls
False

It's not false.
Reply 22
Original post by AlexFam
If you remain friends, you can still show you're not just friend material. The friendzone doesn't exist, you just need to learn to show yourself as better than a friend. You can go on multiple dates and make friends, but you can fairly easily turn that around if there's even a little bit of attraction.

Everything you say utterly disgusts me.

You need severe help
Reply 23
Original post by Tiger Rag
It's not false.

I said it's false.

You said it's not false.

That's nice...

I will repeat myself in saying it is false.
Original post by StfuPls
What's funny?

This is as true as it gets.

Delete your account

The friendzone does not exist
Original post by StfuPls

You need severe help

Nice
Original post by StfuPls

You need severe help

Original post by StfuPls
I am RooshV.

He's back

Haha it's you again?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by AlexFam
Haha it's you again?

I'm glad you remember me.

I now have renewed respect for you
Original post by StfuPls
I'm glad you remember me.

I now have renewed respect for you

LOL what made you change your mind? :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by AlexFam
LOL what made you change your mind? :wink:

Not sure, I just like you

Maybe its the idea that I made an impact - albeit very miniature - on your life
Original post by StfuPls
Not sure, I just like you

Maybe its the idea that I made an impact - albeit very miniature - on your life

Well thanks, I guess.

That's the only bit of yourself you'll see in me :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I met this girl at uni and after about a week+ of texting I asked this girl if she wanted to go somewhere together and she said yes. We spent 4 hours walking around together and I'd say we had fun together overall.

My question is that will girls go out alone with a guy that they've just met once and texted a while if they didn't like them.

depends out where tbh, I went on a "walk" around london alone with a guy who I have no attraction to for a couple of hours on a school trip... we just talked .
Bro she didn find you attractive, she's probably a nice girl and didn't wanna hurt your feelings, that doesn't mean you're ugly it just means you're not what she's looking for, move on me myself have had 10s full in love with me and I've had 5s turn me down. Don't be upset about it honestly I've been there myself a few times in almost all cases the girl did you a huge favour cause you'll meet someone that is meant for you, and also likely this girl probably was just looking for sex but you probably implied that you liked her and she probs thought it was best to go somewhere else so she didn't hurt your feelings, this is what girls are like bro they aren't like in the movies were they just tell you to get away from them remember this isn't a romantic comedy starring Tom thanks. Maybe you should watch the movie hitch, I dunno it helped me lool last thing, a girl who cares about you and finds you attractive will see you as a 10, no mattermif you're a 5, any girl that likes you will message you constantly and ask how you are and always be available unless she really is busy, don't look into it to much she isn't trying to play you or have you wanting her more, she is simply just not interested. But honestly there is a good ending to this, it's not meant to be. And you'll understand what that means one day. Good luck my g

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending