Original post by TheOtherSide.
:yep:

How's life my dear chicken?
Original post by z33
i need to take a shower and sleep
but i cba to take a shower because it's so ****ing cold
and i cant sleep til i shower
argh
im just gonna sit here and stare at the screen until i make myself get up :colonhash:

I need to condition my hair, but I need to shower...
Which one do I do? I only have time for one...

That fact has indeed been cast in concrete. :yep:

That was smoooth. :five: You know, it would be way more appropriate for you to be Chivalrous Chicken™ than myself. :holmes:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
How's life my dear chicken?

It's meh, I guess :dontknow:

You?
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
That was smoooth. :five: You know, it would be way more appropriate for you to be Chivalrous Chicken™ than myself. :holmes:

Nahhhhhh, you'd pull off a much better Chivalrous Chicken. :woo: And I'm sure your chicken costume was simply made for you. :colone:

Spoiler

Reply 2205
I need to condition my hair, but I need to shower...
Which one do I do? I only have time for one...

condition
shower in the morning
Original post by z33
condition
shower in the morning

Yup, I'll do that now..

It only takes 10 mins or so to condition cos I don't have much hair, so its calm :biggrin:
It's meh, I guess :dontknow:

You?

Same, meh/aiight
Life is never good...

LG should be sued for their slogan....
Same, meh/aiight
Life is never good...

LG should be sued for their slogan....

:lol: Or maybe they were being sarcastic? :ninja:
That feelin' thou when ya bro is in a relationship with someone for a year and still going strong (and its his first one) and im like hell no that aint even happened to me :rofl:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Aww haha, well you must have been smart enough to get onto it, plus it's a cool interest. :tongue:
Are you planning on going to any open days in the summer?

It's is fun haha, but incompasses quite a bit of Chemistry and Maths-so I think you'd be good at it. :wink:

Hmm, maybe, but there's no telling :tongue: Haha thanks :rofl:

Spoiler

See, here's the problem: I am planning on it, but I have no idea what to do or where to go :erm: :laugh:

I see, and I'm not so sure about that. As I said, it seems a bit too technical to me. I'll leave it to the professionals i.e. you :tongue: :smile:
Just lost a pool club tourney final on the final black in the decider through awful position from a trivial red. Am I the only person who gets an incommensurate crushing despair over such technically trivial competitive matters? For once I am trying to avoid throwing the kitchen sink of self loathig at myself, but man it feels like someone ripped off my balls or something.
and sad
Relaxed :h:

Spent the afternoon and evening watching Star Trek :smile: onto the last season of Enterprise and after that I'll have seen all the Star Trek shows :cry2: will probably go back and re-watch TNG though :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Just lost a pool club tourney final on the final black in the decider through awful position from a trivial red. Am I the only person who gets an incommensurate crushing despair over such technically trivial competitive matters? For once I am trying to avoid throwing the kitchen sink of self loathig at myself, but man it feels like someone ripped off my balls or something.

get on pinta
Original post by Jennie1987
:console:

:hugs:
Original post by Matrix123
Hope you're feeling better in the morning
Sorry I didn't see this sooner
You probably know what I'm thinking in reply to your post so I won't say it :wink:
Just try to remember what I'm thinking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou, tbh I didn't but things picked up.
No worries, I only just saw this tbh!
I have a good idea tbh! :smile:
I'll try to :hugs:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42

I think your despair is not over this event in particular but something more general that you are struggling with. It sucks that these things go on for people.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Thankyou, tbh I didn't but things picked up.
No worries, I only just saw this tbh!
I have a good idea tbh! :smile:
I'll try to :hugs:

No worries :smile: aww good enough I suppose!
It's alright:yep:
Glad to hear it! :biggrin: Good good :h::hugs:

Goodnight for real now:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest