The Student Room Group

The Apprentice 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
literally they're all so shiyte
:hello:

I really do get annoyed when people constantly say this. If you were in their situation, and under all the pressure they receive, im sure you would do just as bad, possibly worse. Its very easy to point out the mistakes they make while watching it, but when youre the one actually doing it its a lot harder
Absolutely pitiful.

You had two women who can't control their emotions, you had a woman that did nothing, you had a guy that needed a smack and another who was useless.

I'd have sacked the five of them.
Original post by metamorphic
I really do get annoyed when people constantly say this. If you were in their situation, and under all the pressure they receive, im sure you would do just as bad, possibly worse. Its very easy to point out the mistakes they make while watching it, but when youre the one actually doing it its a lot harder

Oh but come on!
The things they said :facepalm:An aspect is obviously stress etc but you can't just be that silly, when faced with an opportunity such as that, with all that experience.
Jeez
i love how its like this every year but yet we still watch it
Surprised only one person got fired
Original post by Rk2k14
Should have fired 2 people.

He's gone too soft now.

Yep I think so too. *What was the point of calling them both in if he aint going to do this.

Shows going down hill. *Difficult to follow this series. Might stop watching if it doesn't get better. *What a joke. *
Original post by Rakas21
Absolutely pitiful.

You had two women who can't control their emotions, you had a woman that did nothing, you had a guy that needed a smack and another who was useless.

I'd have sacked the five of them.

Agree with you. That would have been interesting. *Aren't the candidates selected suppose to be the best available? *Amazed that they don't understand the term unisex! *Simples.*
did anyone watch you're fired after? natalie seemed so chill about fired lmfao, not quite sure how she got through to the show as she like... seemed as she really didn't care that much.
Reply 88
Original post by Inexorably
did anyone watch you're fired after? natalie seemed so chill about fired lmfao, not quite sure how she got through to the show as she like... seemed as she really didn't care that much.

She never watched the show but managed to get onto the show.
Original post by UWS
She never watched the show but managed to get onto the show.

seriously?
Reply 90
Original post by retro_turtles
seriously?

Yeah, she was saying how her friend told her to apply to this show she never watched and she got the part :rofl:
Original post by UWS
Yeah, she was saying how her friend told her to apply to this show she never watched and she got the part :rofl:

she should've been fired the first week wtf shes was dead wood
Reply 92
This year looks like it'll be the worst ever. All of them, bar a couple seem as if they were just picked off the street.

Both episodes he should have fired at least 2 people.
she should've been fired the first week wtf shes was dead wood

To be honest i'd have said she was least deserving to get fired from the people who deserved it. She may not have cared but it was week 2 so a bit early to see what everybody can do. Her defense was poor though, she should have said that although she was in marketing, the other woman had decided she herself was an expert and sidelined her.

The other blonde really is hot though as contestants go.
Original post by Rakas21
To be honest i'd have said she was least deserving to get fired from the people who deserved it. She may not have cared but it was week 2 so a bit early to see what everybody can do. Her defense was poor though, she should have said that although she was in marketing, the other woman had decided she herself was an expert and sidelined her.

The other blonde really is hot though as contestants go.

I'drather have the annoyingpeople who are trying rather than the ones that sit there and watch it unfold..is that Rebecca?
I'drather have the annoyingpeople who are trying rather than the ones that sit there and watch it unfold..is that Rebecca?

Strategy. No, the one who was in the middle with the long hair.
Original post by Rakas21
Strategy. No, the one who was in the middle with the long hair.

Alana? The one who had wavy hair
Reply 97
Karthik is an absolute legend, but I think the winner will be Paul, Trishna (who I've got a sneaky crush on), Samuel, or Aleksandra. Stayed quiet-ish so far but they all know what they're doing. Karthik has potential but his mouth will get him fired.
imso happy that natalie left lolol

Spoiler

Original post by ToussJ
Karthik is an absolute legend, but I think the winner will be Paul, Trishna (who I've got a sneaky crush on), Samuel, or Aleksandra. Stayed quiet-ish so far but they all know what they're doing. Karthik has potential but his mouth will get him fired.

Why sneaky crush???*

Quick Reply

Latest