International student from Canada
Predicted
95/95/95 chem/Bio/math
89/89/89 Eng/Fren/history
UKCAT 700/890/900 VR/AR/QA SJT band 2
Exp in care setting/ coaching etc

Any advice on my chances

Thanks

Amazing ukcat score so that should put u in a great position. I have no clue about your other qualifications though baby
UKAT:667
GCSES: 4A* 4A 3.5B
Achieved A levels:AAA
PS:Fairly decent as taking a gap year
is it worth applying with these stats havent a clue how exactly thet select for interview
Original post by smoggie98
UKAT:667
GCSES: 4A* 4A 3.5B
Achieved A levels:AAA
PS:Fairly decent as taking a gap year
is it worth applying with these stats havent a clue how exactly thet select for interview

What did you say about ur gap year
Reply 243
Original post by YouHaveProblems
Amazing ukcat score so that should put u in a great position. I have no clue about your other qualifications though baby

They are percentages predicted.
Original post by BHB2016
They are percentages predicted.

Yeah no idea how good they are relative to what kings expect if you get me
What did you say about ur gap year

in my gap year ill be tutoring as level maths, studying modern standard arabic, volunteering in a hospice and hospital and have applied for jobs at supermarkets
got band 1 in sjt as well
(edited 7 years ago)
in my gap year ill be tutoring as level maths, studying modern standard arabic, volunteering in a hospice and hospital and have applied for jobs at supermarkets
got band 1 in sjt as well

Bro where/how will u be studying Arabic?
Bro where/how will u be studying Arabic?

Just on a course man
How do kings select for interview then??
Just on a course man
How do kings select for interview then??

Yeah like which course and with who? I wanna know too.
They use everything but primarily grades and ukcat
Yeah like which course and with who? I wanna know too.
They use everything but primarily grades and ukcat

you doing a gap year like?
you doing a gap year like?

Yeah
Reply 251
Hi, I would like some advice please

I am on a second gap year A*A*A* in Bio Chem and Maths, A at AS Further Maths (on my gap year I done A2 further maths and got an A*, i know this does not count).
723 7A*s and 4 A's GCSE
Work Experience at Hospital, GP Surgery, Pharmacy, Tanzanian Hospital, Care Home, I tutor GCSE Student and Coach Martial Arts

Last year I got rejected with 685 Band 3 from Kings(interview) Queen Mary(interview) SGUL(interview) Notts(no interview)

Is it worth while to reapply to kings. i'm planning to apply to Leicester and Manchester. Not sure about the 4th, Glasgow, keele, uea, exeter?
Original post by mj14097
Hi, I would like some advice please

I am on a second gap year A*A*A* in Bio Chem and Maths, A at AS Further Maths (on my gap year I done A2 further maths and got an A*, i know this does not count).
723 7A*s and 4 A's GCSE
Work Experience at Hospital, GP Surgery, Pharmacy, Tanzanian Hospital, Care Home, I tutor GCSE Student and Coach Martial Arts

Last year I got rejected with 685 Band 3 from Kings(interview) Queen Mary(interview) SGUL(interview) Notts(no interview)

Is it worth while to reapply to kings. i'm planning to apply to Leicester and Manchester. Not sure about the 4th, Glasgow, keele, uea, exeter?

Did you get 3A*s at first attempt? and are they the only thing that contributed to your ucas tariff. I'd say apply to queens mary if you still can because four A* tariff is quite good.
Reply 253
Did you get 3A*s at first attempt? and are they the only thing that contributed to your ucas tariff. I'd say apply to queens mary if you still can because four A* tariff is quite good.

I got 3A*s first attempt, and A at AS, withing two years. Then on my gap year (3rd Year) I done an A2, got an A*. All unis say further maths as an a-level does not count, only at as-level. my fourth a-level doesn't really count i did it separately on my own during my gap year.
Original post by mj14097
I got 3A*s first attempt, and A at AS, withing two years. Then on my gap year (3rd Year) I done an A2, got an A*. All unis say further maths as an a-level does not count, only at as-level. my fourth a-level doesn't really count i did it separately on my own during my gap year.

wow that's mad how u didn't get an offer
wow that's mad how u didn't get an offer

Performance at interview is what gets you the offer I think. A level grades/UKCAT mainly used to shortlist applicants for interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ASTK98
Performance at interview is what gets you the offer I think. A level grades/UKCAT mainly used to shortlist applicants for interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah of course i know that.
Original post by mj14097

Give us a shout if you'd like more information about UEA. We're a Top 15 university (Guardian, 2017) and consistently ranked Top 5 for satisfaction (National Student Survey). We'd love to talk more :smile:

[video="youtube;wiV5lwhLtqU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiV5lwhLtqU[/video]
Original post by University of East Anglia
Give us a shout if you'd like more information about UEA. We're a Top 15 university (Guardian, 2017) and consistently ranked Top 5 for satisfaction (National Student Survey). We'd love to talk more :smile:

[video="youtube;wiV5lwhLtqU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiV5lwhLtqU[/video]

Lmao this is like McDonald's handing out flyers in Nandos
(edited 7 years ago)
Lmao is is like McDonald's handing out flyers in Nandos

Hahahahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending