Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Is it tin foil hat time yet?
Source?
Reply 3
Original post by WoodyMKC
Source?

Just Google search "Pentagon paid 500million" and loads come up I cba atm lol
Yeah, read about this in an article on the Independent. They say it was apparently intended to just track people who viewed the videos but I call cow dung on that. If they were able to spend half a billion like that without anyone knowing (until now of course) then who knows what else they're capable of? War is profit after all. Sure, over a million civilians have died and people in the West's hard-earned taxes have been going down the toilet, but if politicians and billionaires can make a couple trillion off arms sales, oil sales, defense contracts and reparation contracts then it's all worthwhile in the end I guess.
What a great way to spend 500 million.

Just shows their desperation to turn Americans against these people (rightly so) but by exaggerating and making lies (desperate much).

Again, another way in which the media probably screwed so many people over :biggrin:
Reply 6
I remember there was a liveleak video a few years ago,
in which they were filming a beheading video in a TV studio.

It looked like the clips you see in the news.
Reply 7
Original post by ........Jeff458

Just shows their desperation to turn Americans against these people (rightly so) but by exaggerating and making lies (desperate much).

Again, another way in which the media probably screwed so many people over :biggrin:

You think its right to tell people lies even if it is about the enemy?
Reply 8
Original post by KINGYusuf
Wonder why it's quiet

You've posted this before and got completely shut down. Why try again? You're just repeatedly showing your own ignorance.

For the record, original thread here. It explains why they did it. It was to see who accessed the videos to help the authorities trace other extremists.
Good job security at the Pentagon, I'm not even half as incompetent as these guys yet they're showered in gold!
Reply 10
Original post by AlexanderHam
You don't even know the difference between "they're" and "their" and you're accusing someone else of being a moron?

It's clear that you're a paranoid loser, not very bright, will never accomplish very much. Your threads are boring and they contribute nothing because you have zero analytical skill and because your pathetic, paranoid tendency makes everything you write conspiratorial and tending to fantasy.

Grow up. You'll never be intelligent but at least you can try not to be a raving, paranoid imbecile

who said this is an exam :rofl:
Reply 11
Original post by mkap
who said this is an exam :rofl:

I know right I make 1 mistake and he goes wild am I doing an English degree? LOL
Reply 12
I know right I make 1 mistake and he goes wild am I doing an English degree? LOL

omg you used the number for 1, instead of the word (one). hes gonna go fu**ing mental.
Ignorant? How? Trying to catch terrorist-sympathizers you say? Does that make it okay for them to pretend they're Muslims and engage in terrorist activities which ultimately fools the public? Moron don't come at me with ignorance when you're living proof of it lol

If they're publicly acknowledging they're fake then they're not engaging in terrorist activities, are they?

Or do you think James Bond and Jason Bourne are actually murderers?
Reply 14
Original post by Drewski
If they're publicly acknowledging they're fake then they're not engaging in terrorist activities, are they?

Okay but they've said it after how long?

1) People thought Muslims had done it all this time

2) Not everyone knows it's fake...
Original post by Drewski

Impersonating the enemy to catch the enemy is a tactic as old as war.
Okay but they've said it after how long?

1) People thought Muslims had done it all this time

2) Not everyone knows it's fake...

Considering it was only shown / available in Iraq, what people?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/us-government-pentagon-fake-al-qaeda-propganda-videos-a7348371.html

It's kind of cute how most people on here believe the "official version" of everything.

War = Profit especially in Western countries (particularly) America where the military-industrial complex is rapidly becoming a private enterprise.
Original post by ........Jeff458

Read the story. It wasn't for Americans.
Original post by Inzamam99
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/us-government-pentagon-fake-al-qaeda-propganda-videos-a7348371.html

It's kind of cute how most people on here believe the "official version" of everything.

War = Profit especially in Western countries (particularly) America where the military-industrial complex is rapidly becoming a private enterprise.

So, you say it's cute and dispute the "official version", but then share a link to someone talking about the official version...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending