The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I heard there was an internal email stating changes to E&C recruitment....I think they know the recruitment process has been bad so they are putting things in place to get it right....

Also I do know the October 2016 campaign has been put on hold pending the review of the recent recruitment changes,
Original post by Waki7866
I heard there was an internal email stating changes to E&C recruitment....I think they know the recruitment process has been bad so they are putting things in place to get it right....

Also I do know the October 2016 campaign has been put on hold pending the review of the recent recruitment changes,

So they're planning to run yet another recruitment campaign in October?
Despite everyone else for Belfast having heard something I have heard nothing! Lol
DeltaGuy I assume what I heard about was regarding CSR/2066 and not 1320. Aren't u waiting on 1320 or both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I am 1320 only.
Reply 1925
Has anyone heard anything about the recent 042R campaign?
Original post by lawgrad13
So they're planning to run yet another recruitment campaign in October?

NO, This is the recent campaign that closed on 2nd October which I believe will be delayed.

and Deltaguy, not heard anything either.
Original post by sham19
Has anyone heard anything about the recent 042R campaign?

doesnt seem like anyone has... where is your first choice?
I went for nottingham and was told we'd find out by the end of this week.. others have been told differently though.
What is the 042r campaign? Is this the same as the 1320?
Reply 1929
Thing is the longer they muck about with these recruitment campaigns, the more likely they are to lose out on potential staff. I'm sure that these are not the only jobs people have applied for, they'll accept the other ones!

Not painting a very good picture (albeit Manpower will be taking a big chunk of the blame)
I'm in 1667 / 16, took my documents in last week, had an email today asking me to complete DBS form and health declaration. So presumably it's going to be another couple of weeks at least until I hear anything else!
Original post by DeltaGuy
What is the 042r campaign? Is this the same as the 1320?

As far as im aware its the internal campaign that was recruiting in September with interviews taking place last week for Case workers .. I could be wrong and could include external applicants too
Original post by DeltaGuy
Despite everyone else for Belfast having heard something I have heard nothing! Lol

I'm for Belfast and heard nothing either.
Reply 1933
Original post by Jamz115
I'm for Belfast and heard nothing either.

Don't worry I hadn't heard anything and on Tuesday they asked me DBS and health check forms.
Original post by sac14
Don't worry I hadn't heard anything and on Tuesday they asked me DBS and health check forms.

Oh I've had that stage. Sent those off September 11. Heard nothing since
Reply 1935
Original post by Jamz115
Oh I've had that stage. Sent those off September 11. Heard nothing since

Did u receive the Dbs in the post and did u have to send it to them?
Original post by sac14
Did u receive the Dbs in the post and did u have to send it to them?

When I said I've heard nothing since I mean nothing. From what I can tell the checks have not even started yet.
Reply 1937
Original post by Jamz115
When I said I've heard nothing since I mean nothing. From what I can tell the checks have not even started yet.

I think they are doing checks. I had to go and take originals certificates to hmrc Euston plus had to redo my dbs form as there was some issues. Got an email today asking me to send the dbs certificate to someone once it arrives. So basically another 6 weeks. Lol
Original post by mabze
I think they are doing checks. I had to go and take originals certificates to hmrc Euston plus had to redo my dbs form as there was some issues. Got an email today asking me to send the dbs certificate to someone once it arrives. So basically another 6 weeks. Lol

I have not even got to point of producing documents
Reply 1939
By all accounts this is a cluster****. My wave had to bring all documents to the interview. If you didn't have them you didnt get into the interview.

Latest

Trending

Trending