The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Feeling super excited as I finally sent my UCAS application off this morning! And I have an inset day tomorrow :colondollar:
Original post by Matrix123
Hmm, maybe, but there's no telling :tongue: Haha thanks :rofl:

Spoiler

See, here's the problem: I am planning on it, but I have no idea what to do or where to go :erm: :laugh:

I see, and I'm not so sure about that. As I said, it seems a bit too technical to me. I'll leave it to the professionals i.e. you :tongue: :smile:

That's good haha :tongue: :smile:.

Aww, I see what you mean by that, yoou could decide by thinking about what kind of career you'd want.

And, I'm sure you would, plus there's one unit where you take part in a crime scene, I did that today. :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
:hugs:

Thanks! My safari loaded this so slowly I started to doubt what the emoticon was!*
Glad to see things picked up for you even if you didn't feel better.

I like the sentiment of this quote even if it isnt living my spirits:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
That's good haha :tongue: :smile:.

Aww, I see what you mean by that, yoou could decide by thinking about what kind of career you'd want.

And, I'm sure you would, plus there's one unit where you take part in a crime scene, I did that today. :biggrin:

Haha glad you think so :biggrin:

Hmm, thanks for the advice. I'm not all too sure but I suppose I'll have to look into that a bit more.

No!:eek: Hold on, that is too much for me to handle...a crime scene? You go there? How much more awesome could you get!? Wow! :gasp: Reading this will probably be my highlight of the day tbh, wow. And how did you find it? :excited:
Posted from TSR Mobile
If I could withstand the bitter, revolting taste of coffee, waking up would be easier.
I ran out of foundation :frown::frown:
Never thought a public toilet could feel fresh!
It's so nice and cool compared to the windowless piece of **** room we've been dumped in!
**** you UCEM!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
If I could withstand the bitter, revolting taste of coffee, waking up would be easier.

Coffee is magnificent! :biggrin:
Alternative: Red Bull :wink:
Original post by Jennie1987
Thanks! My safari loaded this so slowly I started to doubt what the emoticon was!*
Glad to see things picked up for you even if you didn't feel better.

I like the sentiment of this quote even if it isnt living my spirits:

No worries! :smile:
Aw damn safari! It needed a coffee to wake up a bit haha! :tongue:

Thanks, things have gone back down again now though :frown:
Aw that's a lovely quote!
I Hope you're ok! :hugs:
Coffee is magnificent! :biggrin:
Alternative: Red Bull :wink:

:yucky: *2
Webinars are so strange!
Kinda pointless too tbh really.
:yucky: *2

:colonhash:
Theyre both superb!
Nervous tummy ache. Also bloody can't wait for Emmerdale tonight.
Original post by Matrix123
Haha glad you think so :biggrin:

Hmm, thanks for the advice. I'm not all too sure but I suppose I'll have to look into that a bit more.

No!:eek: Hold on, that is too much for me to handle...a crime scene? You go there? How much more awesome could you get!? Wow! :gasp: Reading this will probably be my highlight of the day tbh, wow. And how did you find it? :excited:
Posted from TSR Mobile

It's okay :smile:.

Haha, it was really fun, but we were outside practically all day :s-smilie:, and it didn't stop raining haha, and aww you're very nice :smile:
Forgot I've a lab report due in, uhh, a little over four hours. Balls. I just want to take some painkillers and try get some sleep. Although a doctor gave me something for sinus headaches so maybe they will disappear soon (pray).
No worries! :smile:
Aw damn safari! It needed a coffee to wake up a bit haha! :tongue:

Thanks, things have gone back down again now though :frown:
Aw that's a lovely quote!
I Hope you're ok! :hugs:

haha I think I'll keep it going cold turkey on the caffeine; no pouring coffee on my phone :lol:

Oh no :sad: we just have to muddle through, such is life. It may all turn quickly again :hugs:
You can't go wrong with Harry Potter!
Thanks, I'm trying.*
I burn't my hand with a curling iron lol
Feeling positive and getting better :h:

I don't like coffee either :tongue: :lol:
:five:
Original post by sinfonietta
Forgot I've a lab report due in, uhh, a little over four hours. Balls. I just want to take some painkillers and try get some sleep. Although a doctor gave me something for sinus headaches so maybe they will disappear soon (pray).

...logged into Moodle to submit it and discover that my lecturer extended the deadline by 8hours so I could have napped after all!! Oh well. I feel pretty good for getting it done. :biggrin:*

Latest