The Student Room Group

What continent would you love to travel?

Poll

What continent would you love to travel?

I think I'd start with Europe, but I really want to travel further afield as well :love:

Have you traveled round a continent? How was it?

Would you like to go?

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Antarctica
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Antarctica

:unimpressed:
I'm torn between Asia and Europe. I'd love to do both one day! If I could do both, I'd start with Europe
Reply 4
Africa.

I'd love to see big cats in their natural environment :love: don't think I could cope with the heat or mosquitoes though tbh :frown:
Asia, I've already lived in North America for a short time. As for the carribean countries (that's in north america right?), I'd like to travel there, but I've heard they are all similar. I've looked at holiday vlogs on youtube of Thailand and Japan and it looks very nice.
Asia without a doubt. Especially Japan. Don't forget to mention Cambodia: would love to see Angkor Wat. [

Original post by Spock's Socks
Africa.

I'd love to see big cats in their natural environment :love: (...)

'big cats'. What a cute description for dangerous carnivore.*:giggle:
Asian

Not South Asia
Antarctica.

The human to penguin population ratio is a major selling point.
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I'm torn between Asia and Europe. I'd love to do both one day! If I could do both, I'd start with Europe

And with what a country would you start with? I am very interest in ancient places, so I guess Greece and Italy would be my first choice.*
Original post by Kallisto
And with what a country would you start with? I am very interest in ancient places, so I guess Greece and Italy would be my first choice.*

I'd probably start with Germany or the Netherlands and move East from there. Italy and Greece sound lovely
Probably North America (USA and maybe Canada)
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I'd probably start with Germany or the Netherlands and move East from there. Italy and Greece sound lovely

I would maybe tend to Scandinavia, so Sweden or Norway. But the countries I am very interest in are out of the European country: Uruguay, Japan and Cambodia
Asia :love: It's so big and so diverse. There is so much to see. Europe is a very close second though... Actually, I can't decide between the two :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Asia. There are many countries in the Far East and southeast Asia I'd love to visit. :biggrin:

edit: Although, on second thought, I would really love to travel the Balkans. *
Europe. And again. And again. And again...

*******s to Brexit.
Reply 16
Europe and North America.

Posted from TSR Mobile
North America ( US and Canada)
If everyone is being "honest" it would be europe everytime wouldn't it, the rest of the world is just a **** europe isnt it yes it is
Asia, definitely! It has so many different and beautiful cultures. I live in Europe, London to be exact and I have been to France and Amsterdam ( short crossover when I travelled to America). I have been to Nigeria in Africa and have been to Atlanta and Washington DC in America. Even though the places I have been to have much more to offer and lots of beautiful things to see, I would love to go to Asia next! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest