The Student Room Group

She is so beautiful...pictures popped up on my fb feed..wow..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
You and I both know the answer to this question. :naughty:

LOL i dont get it :biggrin:
Original post by AlwaysFitin'
disagree with the torch and RHIB(5d) choice, RHIB is a dinghy and useless for land force projection, torch attracts attention at night in an environment deprived of ambient lighting at night (no electricity) hence attracts zombies and attracts/awares non zombie hostiles to your presence

well I live near the ocean and ultimately the goal of a zombie apocalypse eventually becomes to find a boat and get off the land to a less populated destination (possibly malta) plus, it's much easier to find another vehicle than a speedboat.
The torch would have to be used sparingly however it could easily become a necessary when looking for food/other items and I didn't feel the binoculars (given I have a scope on my rifle), rope or mini multi-tools would be as immediately useful.
Is this a real air craft?
Great collection! :smile: :u:
Original post by mhairtransplant
Is this a real air craft?

The post called it an ah 84 something, its not real but fictional for sure. Its based off the ah 64 apache and v22 osprey I guess.

Its basically an AH 64 and V22 with weapons and inflight refueling!

Original post by AlwaysFitin'

The post called it an ah 84 something, its not real but fictional for sure. Its based off the ah 64 apache and v22 osprey I guess.

Its basically an AH 64 and V22 with weapons and inflight refueling!

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest