The Student Room Group

Would you say you are a fussy eater?

If so , what foods do you refuse?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'll eat anything, but I tend to stick to foods that I actually enjoy. Don't see the appeal of seafood (starter-type dishes) outside of fish so I never eat any, people think that's weird but I just don't find it enjoyable at all.
Reply 2
I eat everything and anything. I live to eat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I get fussy about vegetables. I love peas, carrots, broccoli, corn and green beans, cabbage & lettuce and some other stuff, but most other bits I'm just not into. Otherwise, in terms of other foods groups, I'm not at all fussy.
Reply 4
i eat most foods apart from honey, and eggs apart from scrambled or omelette. I also hate aubergine.
100%. I adore food I like, but I hate the taste of most food, including meat unfortunately. Nothing I can do about it :dontknow:
Nope. I'll eat almost anything put in front of me. A ten-day trip to Germany living on nothing but cafeteria food broke the fussy eater inside of me.*
Reply 7
I am an extremely fussy eater, to me eating is a chore and I'd gladly be fitted with a feeding tube so I didn't have the distress of trying to find things I can eat. I eat the same foods roughly 4-5 times a week and only bother with one meal a day (unless I have a slice of toast earlier on in the day)
I don't eat; pasta, rice, any sort of indian/chinese/greek/italian foods, I don't eat pizza, burger, anything even remotely spicy, eggs, cheese, I don't have sauces such as BBQ on my foods, nor do I have herbs. I don't eat sausages, onions, fish, brown bread, I eat limited vegetables, I've never had a stirfry, pastry, soups, desserts etc.
Original post by Joeyessex_
If so , what foods do you refuse?

I'm not fussy it's my bod that's fussy my body refuses anything very hot or sour and liver and I refuse carrots

Posted from TSR Mobile
Incredibly fussy and I hate it. I'd never eaten a burger or pizza before I started university aged 20.

Things I still can't eat today:

Cold sandwiches
Chinese or Indian (never had either)
Cereal with milk (I always eat it dry)
Garlic bread
Soup
Onions (even the smell of cheese & onion crisps makes me feel sick)
Mushrooms
Any kind of seafood
Baked Beans
Eggs
Yes, I very rarely try new foods.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I get fussy about vegetables. I love peas, carrots, broccoli, corn and green beans, cabbage & lettuce and some other stuff, but most other bits I'm just not into. Otherwise, in terms of other foods groups, I'm not at all fussy.

Gooos that you're eating your veg!

I just like good food tbh with spices and lovely flavours.

I'm not really a fan of fast food, baked beans,marmite. I prefer hot home cooked dishes
(edited 7 years ago)
Kind of yes. I don't like fried foods much which was when (I was a meat eater) I told people I can go a year plus without eating mcdonalds/kfc lol they proper thought I was weird.

Also, fries are massively overrated.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Incredibly fussy and I hate it. I'd never eaten a burger or pizza before I started university aged 20.

Things I still can't eat today:

Cold sandwiches
Chinese or Indian (never had either)
Cereal with milk (I always eat it dry)
Garlic bread
Soup
Onions (even the smell of cheese & onion crisps makes me feel sick)
Mushrooms
Any kind of seafood
Baked Beans
Eggs

Sea food is the best :gasp:
Original post by Tw1x
I am an extremely fussy eater, to me eating is a chore and I'd gladly be fitted with a feeding tube so I didn't have the distress of trying to find things I can eat. I eat the same foods roughly 4-5 times a week and only bother with one meal a day (unless I have a slice of toast earlier on in the day)
I don't eat; pasta, rice, any sort of indian/chinese/greek/italian foods, I don't eat pizza, burger, anything even remotely spicy, eggs, cheese, I don't have sauces such as BBQ on my foods, nor do I have herbs. I don't eat sausages, onions, fish, brown bread, I eat limited vegetables, I've never had a stirfry, pastry, soups, desserts etc.

Omg :redface: so what do you eat
I don't really like cheese (@CheeseIsVeg ha ha), but I eat most other things. I eat cheese on macaroni and pizza, I just hate actual bits of cheese. I'm also not a big fan of bananas or yoghurts but for some bizarre reason I like banana chocolate flake yoghurt . . .
Original post by queen-bee
Gooos that you're eating your veg!

I just like good food tbh with spices and lovely flavours.

I'm not really a fan of fast food, baked beans,marmite. I prefer hot home cooked dishes

I try and get my share :smile: Ahh, fast food is my weakness I'm afraid. Not a huge fan of things like McDonald's, KFC and the like but I LOVE takeaway pizza, Chinese takeaway and Tandoori food :coma: I'd rarely buy takeaways though if I had a missus who was talented in the culinary arts :colondollar: I can cook but I ****ing HATE it :rofl:
Original post by Joel 96
Yes, I very rarely try new foods.

What a surprise :h:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
What a surprise :h:

excuuuuuuuse meeeee
Original post by WoodyMKC
I try and get my share :smile: Ahh, fast food is my weakness I'm afraid. Not a huge fan of things like McDonald's, KFC and the like but I LOVE takeaway pizza, Chinese takeaway and Tandoori food :coma: I'd rarely buy takeaways though if I had a missus who was talented in the culinary arts :colondollar: I can cook but I ****ing HATE it :rofl:

Hahah A Man that can cook is sexy! It'll win you bonus points :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest