The Student Room Group

CSM Foundation Open Day - Anyone without a +1?

Much to my dismay, all the CSM open days for foundation are fully booked:frown: and despite me checking regularly I didn't manage to book one. Is anyone going without a guest that would be kind enough to give me the opportunity to go with them? It would be much appreciated!
Reply 1
Original post by Sam_Argirou
Much to my dismay, all the CSM open days for foundation are fully booked:frown: and despite me checking regularly I didn't manage to book one. Is anyone going without a guest that would be kind enough to give me the opportunity to go with them? It would be much appreciated!

Sorry to hear that! You might also want to try emailing the institution and asking them to let you know if any free places open up or something along those lines, you never know.
When are you going? I've got a booking for 10th December if you're interested?
Reply 3
Original post by InnocentAngel
When are you going? I've got a booking for 10th December if you're interested?

Very appreciative of the offer! Turns out however that they were listed as fully booked because the dates has been set but no tickets issued. So when I sent them an email asking to attend in the possibility of any vacancies or cancellations they said I shoukd pick a date I could attend and book via email. So I'm going this Monday (17th). If you want any info prior to your own open day I can let you know, might help with your personal statement and portfolio:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest