The Student Room Group

What topics/subjects make you so sad that you could easily cry?

Injustice ! :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Suffering, for no fault or deserving reason ! :smile:
Reply 2
my life
Reply 3
Ignorance towards mental health and animal cruelty

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Religious and racial generalisations and just downright ignorance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Animal suffering, abortion, taxation, general ignorance.
Not much too external to me tbh.

Mostly witnessing someone who is sincerely altruistic and it just bites them in the ass over and over and over and over. And they eventually fall into being a bitter and sad person. That's awful to witness.
Reply 8
anything sad tbh. even if its movies or books. if people are sad then i get sad too.

One thing that gets me waaaay emotional is the power that love and sacrifice has.
Reply 9
probably physics or a science, so flipping boring
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 10
Learning about WW1 gets me down for some reason. They called it the great war, the war to end all wars and yet it has had an enduring legacy in all the wars that came after it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
econometrics
Original post by Trapz99
probably physics or a science, so flipping boring

Really? I thought learning about physics in particular was great. Things like special relativity/redshift are really amazing.
Original post by cbreef
Really? I thought learning about physics in particular was great. Things like special relativity/redshift are really amazing.

Nah I just don't really like science.
Reply 14
Psychology... Most boring subject I've ever taken
Animal abuse or when a dog dies.

I've seen Supervet episodes where some dogs are put down and I always cry my eyes out.
The set of all subjects that made me cry are can are CRY = { Media studies, Business studies, Economics | All are considered full a level qualifications but should actually count for an as only due to the lack of difficulty}
I dunno, more things seem to get me angry than make me cry.

Quick Reply

Latest