The Student Room Group

Would you say you are a fussy eater?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plagioclase
I wrote the persuasive writing piece in my GCSE English Language exam on why I hate cucumber.

I wrote mine on why Scotland is better than England :toofunny:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I wrote mine on why Scotland is better than England :toofunny:

It's not as if I had a choice because the brief was "write an entry describing the best meal you ever had and the worst". I'd have much rather done something more interesting!
It's not as if I had a choice because the brief was "write an entry describing the best meal you ever had and the worst". I'd have much rather done something more interesting!

:rofl:

You just spent 12 minutes of your life finding that :lol:
Pretty sure I did that as a past paper :colone:
:rofl:

You just spent 12 minutes of your life finding that :lol:

...How bad do you think I am at google?!
...How bad do you think I am at google?!

It was a rough estimate
-typing -internet speed -Plag being distracted by howling Dog videos :colonhash:
Plag being distracted by howling Dog videos :colonhash:

...that only happened... twice...

:colonhash: :colonhash:
Original post by queen-bee
Gooos that you're eating your veg!

I just like good food tbh with spices and lovely flavours.

I'm not really a fan of fast food, baked beans,marmite. I prefer hot home cooked dishes

Im allergic to baked beans XD

:aetsch:
Stuff I'd rather not eat:
-Raw, uncooked stuff, like fruits or a vegetable salad. I love smoothies though, so I only dislike them in the original form. And some fruits are better than others: I adore avocados, and strawberries and bananas and apples are kind of okay. Some like dates are disgusting.
-Most sauces, like mustard, mayo and brown sauce

Stuff I wouldn't touch with a barge pole:
-Ketchup
-Vinegar
-Anything with dried fruits in, like Christmas pudding and mince pies

And I'm a vegetarian going vegan so I avoid meat, eggs and dairy, though I do that mostly out of principle rather than dislike for the food.*

To be honest I have no great passion for eating. If I could get away with eating chips every day with no repercussions I'd probably do it. :P*
Reply 50
I went a university summer school and the only vegataerian dish they had at lunch was this celery soup thing. Omg it smelled so vile. I tried it though because you know there's the saying sometimes food tastes better than it smells. I was wrong it tasted as bad as it smelled. The experience I had put me off celery. Now a days I don't eat anything that CONTAINS celery .
I'm not particularly fussy really, I just can't do salad. Also couscous. And cucumbers.

Couscous is like a failed version of rice. BUT CUCUMBERS, Y U NO LIEK?
Original post by Joeyessex_
If so , what foods do you refuse?

I don't like egg.
Or human flesh. Much.
Yes, seriously (dangerously TBH)...
My diet 90% consists of Potatoes, Cheese, Bread, Pasta, Pizza, Chips, Biscuits, Sweets, Chocolate, Ice Cream and Crisps.
I hate the following with a passion -

Mushrooms
Doughnuts
Fruit Pies/Crumbles
Cheese on its own
Sweet pastries - pain au chocolat, brioche, croissant, etc
Tuna
Original post by george_c00per
I hate the following with a passion -

Mushrooms
Doughnuts
Fruit Pies/Crumbles
Cheese on its own
Sweet pastries - pain au chocolat, brioche, croissant, etc
Tuna

Y does no1 like me :bawling:
Y does no1 like me :bawling:

hey --- even you have admitted to me before that you're not a big fan of cheese :tongue:
Original post by george_c00per
hey --- even you have admitted to me before that you're not a big fan of cheese :tongue:

:innocent:

Spoiler

Reply 58
don't think so, like many people there are a few things that i don't like but i don't think that makes me a fussy eater
Original post by loveleest
Kind of yes. I don't like fried foods much which was when (I was a meat eater) I told people I can go a year plus without eating mcdonalds/kfc lol they proper thought I was weird.

Also, fries are massively overrated.

:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest