The Student Room Group

jamestg's journey to Durham

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Chittesh14
What do you mean by acknowledgement, does that mean they've seen it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just to say they've received my application but not if they've seen it just yet.
Original post by jamestg
Just to say they've received my application but not if they've seen it just yet.

Oh right, nice xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
@jamestg

Nice thread. What does the "most recent grades" bit mean by the way? School unit assessments or official qualifications?
Reply 103
Original post by champ_mc99
@jamestg

Nice thread. What does the "most recent grades" bit mean by the way? School unit assessments or official qualifications?

Literally the most recent grade I've received in a subject. Whether that be a chapter test or essay :smile:
Original post by jamestg
Literally the most recent grade I've received in a subject. Whether that be a chapter test or essay :smile:

Oh ok. Cheers. :h:
Reply 105
Got an offer from Surrey!! So happy because I'm wanting it to be my insurance choice.

Only need AAA lol :biggrin:
Original post by jamestg
Got an offer from Surrey!! So happy because I'm wanting it to be my insurance choice.

Yay! Good luck man, you can do this. Offers come so fast? Lol wow! And only AAA, only?!?!?! XD. Joking, I'm sure you can get that if u work hard u need to get A* A* A :biggrin:, esp maths even though C3 and C4 is trouble!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 107
Yay! Good luck man, you can do this. Offers come so fast? Lol wow! And only AAA, only?!?!?! XD. Joking, I'm sure you can get that if u work hard u need to get A* A* A :biggrin:, esp maths even though C3 and C4 is trouble!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!! Yeah only AAA :biggrin: it should be fine seeing as I'd only need Bs in my modular exams to meet the requirements, however I'm obviously going to aim high :colondollar:
Original post by jamestg
Thank you!! Yeah only AAA :biggrin: it should be fine seeing as I'd only need Bs in my modular exams to meet the requirements, however I'm obviously going to aim high :colondollar:

:O haha. Anyway, good luck I'm sure u can do it. Have you finished C3 or C4??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 109
:O haha. Anyway, good luck I'm sure u can do it. Have you finished C3 or C4??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Finished C3, almost finished 3 chapters of C4 and have finished 3 chapters of S1!
Original post by jamestg
Finished C3, almost finished 3 chapters of C4 and have finished 3 chapters of S1!

Wow, you've really been working hard man - keep it up. I've started C3 too xD hopefully it's good, I need to finish S1 (chapter 5 is hardest so far I'm on that chapter) 1-4 are so dam easy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 111
Wow, you've really been working hard man - keep it up. I've started C3 too xD hopefully it's good, I need to finish S1 (chapter 5 is hardest so far I'm on that chapter) 1-4 are so dam easy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck with C3! Let me know if you need any help and I'll try to be of assistance!
Reply 112
FINALLY received an acknowledgement from Durham!
Original post by jamestg
Good luck with C3! Let me know if you need any help and I'll try to be of assistance!

Thank you and definitely, i hope I find it easy xD.

Original post by jamestg
FINALLY received an acknowledgement from Durham!

Congrats !
Reply 114
Thank you and definitely, i hope I find it easy xD.

Congrats !

I'm sure you'll find trig fun!

Differentiation was, for me, the easiest chapter. It just clicked!
Original post by jamestg
I'm sure you'll find trig fun!

Differentiation was, for me, the easiest chapter. It just clicked!

Lmao I don't mind trig, I think.... XD.
Let's just hope it's the easiest chapter for me too! Well I don't mind if chapters are hard, if I can conquer them at the end.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamestg

Congrats man!
Reply 117
Original post by ozmo19
Congrats man!

Original post by jamestg

Don't be so cocky, This could come back to bite you in the arse come August.
Original post by citibankrec
Don't be so cocky, This could come back to bite you in the arse come August.

Well considering his predicted grades are A*A*A I wouldn't say it's very cocky at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending