The Student Room Group
Original post by ShinShoryu
can you also apply for maintenance loan for year 2 and 3 even if you applied for it in year 1? Ik it's bit of a stupid question but just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Simple answer is yes - you will get full funding for the duration of your course
Is that U my son
(edited 7 years ago)
I seriously hope so, be a rather idiotic system if it only funded 1 year of a 3 year course
Reply 4
Original post by ShinShoryu
can you also apply for maintenance loan for year 2 and 3 even if you applied for it in year 1? Ik it's bit of a stupid question but just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes. You need to apply for Student Finance, every year of your course. Unless your household income changes, you will get the same Maintenance Loan for each year of your degree apart from the last one, when it will be slightly lower as it won't cover the summer after your course ends.
Reply 5
Hadoukennnnnnnnn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Klix88
Yes. You need to apply for Student Finance, every year of your course. Unless your household income changes, you will get the same Maintenance Loan for each year of your degree apart from the last one, when it will be slightly lower as it won't cover the summer after your course ends.

Oh okay that makes sense, thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by nagamorris
Is that U my son

SHORYUKENNN

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by AlexS101
I seriously hope so, be a rather idiotic system if it only funded 1 year of a 3 year course

It wouldn't make sense if they didn't fund for it, majority wouldn't move out then tbh haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest