The Student Room Group

Why do the inbetweeners never shut up about sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sr90
This is so accurate.

Where did I say that? I am by no means a "sexual" person and that doesn't stop me finding the show funny.

If you don't like it don't watch it.

You said the show is relatable almostlike every teenage bot is a sexual ********ting sex pest loser.

I have you know when I was in my teens I was too bust starting my own businesses to get involved in that kind of filthy talk. And if i ever heard my good friends engage in conversation like that I would fine well let them know that we could no longer be friends.
Original post by bbet
When I was a teenage boy i didn't talk about sex 24/7. And in no way would i insult my good friends family members and talk about how much I like to **** them. What an absolutely vile thing to say

Ttingox, come out, come out, wherever you are :h:
Reply 42
Original post by Allie4
yeah its realism sadly, boys that age only ever talk about sex

reminds me of my days at school and college, the amount of times i had to hear a bunch of little boys - who were clearly still virgins - have repetitive conversations about how many girls they apparently slept with... no one even said one or none, it was always 'yeah about 50, about 100... yeah yesterday i had a threesome with two girls' and all the other boys sat around genuinely believing it. i'm guessing its a male thing i will never understand

I was never like that. I can assure you that I am a man that thinks with his head and not with his amazing 15 inch penis.
Reply 43
Original post by retro_turtles
You sound like Jay lol

Do not compare me to that loser. The differnce is what I actually said was true and I have pictures to prove it. Seriously I would deck Jay if I ever came across him.
Reply 44
Original post by Tootles
You realise watching it is optional...?

I will never watch it again. I only watched it as I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Seriously Britain has went down to the sews if that is what qualifies as comedy nowadays.
Original post by bbet
omg does anyone else smell that stinking sheffield wenchy smell?

@Rhaenys10 :colone:
Reply 47
Original post by cbblitz
I shagged your mum in the Tower of London. Come at me bro.

Do you honestly think that kind of talk is ****ing funny.

Seriously you wouldn't dare say that to my face. You'd just be staying quiet hiding in the corner like the coward you are. :angry:
Reply 48
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Ttingox, come out, come out, wherever you are :h:

I am not ttingbox you disgrace.

Also why would i come out to you? I'd rather jump of a cliff into a sea full of hungry sharks.
Original post by bbet
How would you like it if boys talked about you like they do in the inbetweeners?

As long as i don't know it doesn't bother me
So you're out of a laptop
and Inbetweeners is still hilarious...

right then.

I call this a successful day.
Original post by bbet
Do not compare me to that loser. The differnce is what I actually said was true and I have pictures to prove it. Seriously I would deck Jay if I ever came across him.

Calm down OP
Original post by bbet
I am not ttingbox you disgrace.

Also why would i come out to you? I'd rather jump of a cliff into a sea full of hungry sharks.

Yep, you are.

And, go ahead :h:

Original post by bbet
Ugh no don't alert her. Having one of you chavs here is bad enough :frown:

wait...

oh ffs he tricked me! :rofl:

good one tingtox.
Original post by 0to100
wait...

oh ffs he tricked me! :rofl:

good one tingtox.

He tricked me too lol :rofl:
Original post by bbet
Ugh no don't alert her. Having one of you chavs here is bad enough :frown:

:h:
He tricked me too lol :rofl:

the little bugger is getting creative lol
Original post by 0to100
the little bugger is getting creative lol

He is :rofl: to the mods chagrin lol
Reply 58
As long as i don't know it doesn't bother me

But if you did know about it you would be angry?

So you laugh about others being talked about like that but if you were talked about like that you would not be happy. You know what that makes you retro, do you? that makes you a hypocrite. Oh retro the hypocrite.

Goodbye hypocrite.
Reply 59
Calm down OP

How can I stay calm when stuff like this is destroying the world?

Quick Reply

Latest