The Student Room Group

Looking for help (Cambridge University pref.)

Hi there!
I'm looking for some answers and stories of British Universities. I want to know opinions of them, preferably located near Cambridge. And would like to talk with You on a call or video call.
Thanks
Google is your friend.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Google is your friend.

Google brought me here. :/
Well you haven't looked enough then. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by alleycat393
Well you haven't looked enough then. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

But I don't mean I want to find information like the "official" ones. I'm looking for subjective point of views and want to ask people why they feel so.
Original post by Tony1mb
Hi there!
I'm looking for some answers and stories of British Universities. I want to know opinions of them, preferably located near Cambridge. And would like to talk with You on a call or video call.
Thanks

I'll give it to your short and simple: going to Cambridge will give you high employment prospects, provided that you do well in your degree. Isn't that the main purpose of a university? If any of your questions are finance or legal related, then just google it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP - why? Are you a student? Journalist? Blogger? Why "near Cambridge"? If you have specific questions post them and people can decide whether to help you.
Reply 7
Original post by Duncan2012
OP - why? Are you a student? Journalist? Blogger? Why "near Cambridge"? If you have specific questions post them and people can decide whether to help you.

I am thinking about getting there. Maybe a little bit less now, but I'm at high school actually and I wanted to get people's feelings and maybe make some colleagues. I prefer to talk than to write. I surely can write my questions, but as I'm impatient sometimes I prefer to get answers as fast as I can and want them to be accurate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending