The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The Stooges - Dirt
Original post by hamza772000
Lol, i'm confused haha and yh why would I wanna piss anyone off? :colondollar: lol :P
I'm glad too! :h:
It's ok haha :P

Yep so am I, I've realised that your messages can acc be interpreted in so many different ways in which you acc don't want them to be! Just telling you that because that's where all the confusion is coming from.. lool :tongue:

But yeah why would you or anybody else for that matter want to..? :h:

Haha thanks x
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
Yep so am I, I've realised that your messages can acc be interpreted in so many different ways in which you acc don't want them to be! Just telling you that because that's where all the confusion is coming from.. lool :tongue:

But yeah why would you or anybody else for that matter want to..? :h:

Haha thanks x
lol yh me messages are unique! :colondollar: Just telling you that because err idk haha :colondollar: :P

Yeah, I hope no one wants to piss anyone off :P :smile:

You're welcome :h:
lol yh me messages are unique! :colondollar: Just telling you that because err idk haha :colondollar: :P

Yeah, I hope no one wants to piss anyone off :P :smile:

You're welcome :h:

Aww "me messages" that's so cute!

That's good you think that way! :smile:

:h: x Wuu2
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
Aww "me messages" that's so cute!

That's good you think that way! :smile:

:h: x Wuu2
I think it was a typo although I do sometimes type it that way lol, why's it cute? :colondollar:

Thanks, good you think that way too :smile:

I just ate lol, and I'm just gonna go on yt now, gonna have tea soon lol yh wbu? :h:
I think it was a typo although I do sometimes type it that way lol, why's it cute? :colondollar:

Thanks, good you think that way too :smile:

I just ate lol, and I'm just gonna go on yt now, gonna have tea soon lol yh wbu? :h:

Aww, no I just think it is :colondollar:

I'm on yt rn and just chilling in bed on my phone Lool :tongue:

:h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
Aww, no I just think it is :colondollar:

I'm on yt rn just chilling in bed Lool :tongue:

Okay! :colondollar:

Lol I wanna jump in bed too, I feel weird outside for some reason haha :P Have u done any homewrk today?

:biggrin:
Iggy & the Stooges - Search and Destroy
Okay! :colondollar:

Lol I wanna jump in bed too, I feel weird outside for some reason haha :P Have u done any homewrk today?

:biggrin:

:colondollar:

Wait your outside..? Haha

No tbh I haven't got any (for now) but i have done work like planning for media and did a sociology past question for fun…lool

:tongue:
[video="youtube;o9kCz5ew1hE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9kCz5ew1hE[/video]
Original post by 123moon

Wait your outside..? Haha

No tbh I haven't got any (for now) but i have done work like planning for media and did a sociology past question for fun…lool

No, lol, I'm outside of bed! :colondollar: :P

Oh, well at least uve done something haha, I was really tired so I came home and napped for 3 hrs :rofl: lol i knw :P

:P

No, lol, I'm outside of bed! :colondollar: :P

Oh, well at least uve done something haha, I was really tired so I came home and napped for 3 hrs :rofl: lol i knw :P

:P

Oh lool I thought you meant that, and that makes more sense haha! x

But no I've been sitting at my desk and my eyes felt so heavy like… but i had to finish the work off and I seriously can't nap because I wake up feeling like absolute crap… loool but trust me, when I say I'm sleeping in tomorrow haha! :tongue:
[video="youtube;AKzOY4JbGsA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKzOY4JbGsA[/video]

Original post by 123moon

Oh lool I thought you meant that, and that makes more sense haha! x

But no I've been sitting at my desk and my eyes felt so heavy like… but i had to finish the work off and I seriously can't nap because I wake up feeling like absolute crap… loool but trust me, when I say I'm sleeping in tomorrow haha! :tongue:
:smile:

Yh haha ok :P so u thought I was outside of bed or acc outside? lol :P

Yh, I woke up feeling **** lol :P But u could've done it tomorrow, no? :P
[video="youtube;88bmvQtZSMM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88bmvQtZSMM[/video]

Turnt Up.

Yh haha ok :P so u thought I was outside of bed or acc outside? lol :P

Yh, I woke up feeling **** lol :P But u could've done it tomorrow, no? :P

Outside of your bed lool but I acc wasn't too sure haha! :tongue:

Yeah I hate feeling like that…:/ I could of but I want my weekend free of work, you know? Plus I know that at the weekend I just want to chill and watch loads of TV so I don't trust myself to acc do the work so.. haha x :tongue:
[video="youtube;86LI2AguFGU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86LI2AguFGU[/video]
Original post by 123moon

Outside of your bed lool but I acc wasn't too sure haha! :tongue:

Yeah I hate feeling like that…:/ I could of but I want my weekend free of work, you know? Plus I know that at the weekend I just want to chill and watch loads of TV so I don't trust myself to acc do the work so.. haha x :tongue:
Oh, right okay :smile: :P

lol yh :/ haha yh noone wants to wrok on the weekend lol :P and that happens to me, I end up doing sh*t all on the weekend lol, but I was like dying today, so I HAD to sleep :P
[video="youtube;zVa4iPSMa9c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVa4iPSMa9c[/video]
Oh, right okay :smile: :P

lol yh :/ haha yh noone wants to wrok on the weekend lol :P and that happens to me, I end up doing sh*t all on the weekend lol, but I was like dying today, so I HAD to sleep :P

Yeah and trust me from experience that, that is not a good idea… lool.

Yeah it's good to listen to your body and just rest sometimes, nothing wrong with that! :h:

Latest