Scroll to see replies

Here we go again
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Here we go again

You summed it up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some yes
All I can say is...:facepalm:
Not in the slightest. I'm Pakistani myself and I cannot stand the self entitled/absorbed "rude boy" attitude many pak boys have. Especially the way they express themselves in their speech.

Obviously these are sweeping statements but imo they're the least attractive and most cringey type.
Reply 6
Original post by Stinglikeabee
Girls do u find pakistani guys attractive.... ????

Are you Pakistani or Arab?
Reply 7
According to various polls, surveys and articles they are near the lower end of the dating pool.
Reply 8
Majority of 'Pakistanis' in the UK are from a disputed territory called Kashmir that neither fully part of Pakistan nor India. So that does not make them
real Pakistanis. In fact they can't even devise for themselves which side they want to be on.
Original post by Anonymous
Not in the slightest. I'm Pakistani myself and I cannot stand the self entitled/absorbed "rude boy" attitude many pak boys have. Especially the way they express themselves in their speech.

Obviously these are sweeping statements but imo they're the least attractive and most cringey type.

What is your type then? And not all asian lads are bad once u get past the rude boy outlook. They can actually be quite sweet and funny and some of them are really good friends.
I'm a Pakistani girl and I only date white men. It's great because it really pee's off Pakistani men the hypocrites that they are lol
Original post by Edo123
Majority of 'Pakistanis' in the UK are from a disputed territory called Kashmir that neither fully part of Pakistan nor India. So that does not make themreal Pakistanis. In fact they can't even devise for themselves which side they want to be on.
Actually most Kashmiris want to be part of Pakistan, and the Kashmiris that live in Pakistani administered Kashmir already have Pakistani citizenship making them Pakistanis.
I'm a Pakistani girl and I only date white men. It's great because it really pee's off Pakistani men the hypocrites that they are lol
Lakh lanath
Original post by AbdulALI
Lakh lanath

Lol this is what I mean.
Original post by Edo123
Majority of 'Pakistanis' in the UK are from a disputed territory called Kashmir that neither fully part of Pakistan nor India. So that does not make them
real Pakistanis. In fact they can't even devise for themselves which side they want to be on.

lmao "most" and how do you know that ? tf is that what they tell you...
Lol this is what I mean.
besharam
Only Zayn Malik and that is it.......I could never look at a Pakistani boy and think "oh you're cute" or "you're hot"...no way....I could look at other races and ethnicity but not Pakistanis
Reply 17
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
All I can say is...:facepalm:

oh thats a facepalm, thought you were holding your nose lol
Original post by Allie4
oh thats a facepalm, thought you were holding your nose lol

Lmaoooo 😂😂😂😂 yh it's a face palm 😏 Lolz ☺️

Thats so true. Like why is it acceptable for pakistani men to date white girks yet its not acceptable at all for pakistani girls ti do the same. Whats with that??

Latest

Trending

Trending