The Student Room Group

Why do the inbetweeners never shut up about sex?

Scroll to see replies

Personally I think what is most funny is that he says teenage boys are going to ruin our generation as though our generation doesn't age? :five:
Original post by justboy
Whatsyour problem? Is it because you're a sheffiel ***** from a shithole while I am rich and living the high life?

Are you jealous of me sheffield girl? Thats it isn't it?:redface:

Lol, Sheffield is a pretty nice place to live; it's green, it's got two uni's, one a Russell, that generates quite a bit of income, and it's not in a state of war like the whole of Israel. But, good try.

Also, we all know you're not really rich, and even then I wouldn't be jealous of some random 24 year old, that repeatedly trolls a student forum. :h:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Lol, Sheffield is a pretty nice place to live; it's green, it's got two uni's, one a Russell, that generates quite a bit of income, and it's not in a state of war like the whole of Israel. But, good try.

Also, we all know you're not really rich, and even then I wouldn't be jealous of some random 24 year old, that repeatedly trolls a student forum. :h:

PRSOM.
Original post by Rhaenys10
PRSOM.

Lol, I don't even know why I'm trying to reason with him. :rofl:

Ouch! :P

I've given up
Reply 106
Original post by retro_turtles
Puberty is part of school life which is essentially growing up, and yes i know that the whole talk in the show isn't acceptable and i agree with that but since it was on TV it was a bit on banter (maybe not nice) but it was only a TV show to entertain and not to cause fury etc.. and come on its Channel 4, i'm not surprised i mean they show weird stuff anyway and what about all those comedians like Jimmy Carr on channel 4? He makes a crap ton of sex references on 8 out of 10 cats etc i don't see you have a problem with that...

People see the inbetweeners as role models. They see them as heroes. There are kids that watch that show and think 'you know what I want to be just like jay''I want to just be like neil' 'I want to be like all these fools'.

Is that what you want retro hypocrite? A world full of jays. neils and wills?

Also jimmy carr is despicable in his own right but we're not talking about him now.
Original post by hamza772000
Ouch! :P

He needed to be told lol. :h:
Original post by Rhaenys10
I've given up

I'm about to :rofl:
He needed to be told lol. :h:
Well, you did a good job! haha :borat:
Reply 110
Lol, Sheffield is a horrible place to live; it's ****, it's got drug dens, one outside my nans back garden, that generates quite a bit of income, and it's in a state of nuclear war like the whole of Israel. I wish I was more like you.
Also, we all know you're really rich, and even then I am so jealous of a legend like you, I cry every night because I know I can't have you :h:

There we go, I changed that for you.
Reply 111

I am too smart for you. Why do you do this to yourself? Keep crawling back to me just for me to show you up for the clown you are lol?
Original post by justboy
People see the inbetweeners as role models. They see them as heroes. There are kids that watch that show and think 'you know what I want to be just like jay''I want to just be like neil' 'I want to be like all these fools'.

Is that what you want retro hypocrite? A world full of jays. neils and wills?

Also jimmy carr is despicable in his own right but we're not talking about him now.

Who in the world sees them as 'Heroes'?
I have never heard anyone label them as that before. Seriously no one idolises them, we all think that they're a bunch of ******** and we laugh at their sad lives.... how is that so hard to understand??
Original post by hamza772000
Well, you did a good job! haha :borat:

Thank you :smile:
Original post by justboy
There we go, I changed that for you.

Lol, you really do love wasting your time, don't you? :h:
Original post by justboy
I am too smart for you. Why do you do this to yourself? Keep crawling back to me just for me to show you up for the clown you are lol?

No, it means you're too dumb, and stubborn, Hun. :h:
Reply 116
Original post by retro_turtles
Who in the world sees them as 'Heroes'?
I have never heard anyone label them as that before. Seriously no one idolises them, we all think that they're a bunch of ******** and we laugh at their sad lives.... how is that so hard to understand??

Many people see them as legends. They are seen as legends in this country. What an embarassing country this in.

Everyone says they love them. They are definitely seen as role models.
Reply 117
Lol, you really do love wasting your time, don't you? :h:

Just like god when he made you.
Original post by justboy
Just like god when he made you.

God doesn't exist, babes. :h:
Reply 119
No, it means you're too dumb, and stubborn, Hun. :h:

Hun. Don't call me hun-I am not one of your sheffield punters lol . :rofl3:

I only go for the best of the best. Those are my type of people mate.

Quick Reply

Latest