The Student Room Group

White people laughing at lame ****

Before you call me racist. it's true. Its always a sudden outburst at the most random ****, like once my car keys dropped while I was waiting to get served and the lady at the checkout wouldn't stop laughing and I was :hmmmm: That's just one instance. And why they always laughing after every sentence too? And I just have to sit there and pretend to laugh along. Obvs I'm not saying it's all whites, but it's almost always whites that do this and not other ethnicities.
Original post by Anonymous
Before you call me racist. it's true. Its always a sudden outburst at the most random ****, like once my car keys dropped while I was waiting to get served and the lady at the checkout wouldn't stop laughing and I was :hmmmm: That's just one instance. And why they always laughing after every sentence too? And I just have to sit there and pretend to laugh along. Obvs I'm not saying it's all whites, but it's almost always whites that do this and not other ethnicities.

There are some weird people in this world. Don't worry too much.
Reply 2
god forbid some1 made a thread like this and titled it 'black people' can u imagine the outcry
question mark
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

You got served :holmes:
Original post by Inexorably
god forbid some1 made a thread like this and titled it 'black people' can u imagine the outcry

lmaooo imagineee
Original post by UWS
You got served :holmes:

Waiter minute...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending