The Student Room Group

What do you think of athletic women?

What do you think of girls/women who are very into improving themselves/their fitness, watch what they eat closely, are dedicated and spend say 5 evenings a week doing gym/weights or cardio.
love it, but a pizza date is essential
Out of my league.
Love it, women who lift but stay natty and don't get too shredded have the best bodies.
Reply 4
Original post by Greg Jackson
Love it, women who lift but stay natty and don't get too shredded have the best bodies.

natty?
Reply 5
Original post by SuperHuman98
love it, but a pizza date is essential

Now and again but not every week.
Hot.
Reply 7
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Out of my league.

Have confidence, you might be better looking facially, or smarter or something. Never think you are out of someone's league as you are restricting yourself and might miss out.
Original post by Anonymous
What do you think of girls/women who are very into improving themselves/their fitness, watch what they eat closely, are dedicated and spend say 5 evenings a week doing gym/weights or cardio.

In a certain degree the are looking nice. But too many muscles lead to masculine attribute. As long as they keep the girly appearance, it is good. Sometimes they are even looking very sexy with it.

In terms of eating, I see no problems. On the contrary, I even see this as a chance to watch on my own one closier. **

I think 😍😍😍
I bet all the "fit" girls (literal sense of the word:wink:) are only thus because it's their passion, or their day job requires it. And the mass media has a lot to answer for the lack of fitness in women :colone:
Original post by Sabertooth
Hot.

True. I guess we are thinking the same at the moment, aren't we?*:sexface: Oh boy, some bodies of those women are capable of driving me crazy.*
Original post by Kallisto
True. I guess we are thinking the same at the moment, aren't we?*:sexface: Oh boy, some bodies of those women are capable of driving me crazy.*

Are those the ones with large breasts or is it the actual muscle definition you like. Out of curiosity does this include older women up to what age can a female pull the athletic look off?
Have confidence, you might be better looking facially, or smarter or something. Never think you are out of someone's league as you are restricting yourself and might miss out.

Begone with your false hope!

I'm content with girls lazy as me.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Begone with your false hope!

I'm content with girls lazy as me.

Yea laziness and lack of confidence go well together.
Yea laziness and lack of confidence go well together.

Brutal
You wouldn't think it now, but I used to train 4-5 times a week when I was competing more seriously in gymnastics, I still go but only once or twice a week now and do less, takes to much time.

Do i like women with hot bodies, stamina and probably spend half their time wearing those skin tight running bottoms?

Hell yeah. The only real downside is that i'm not a fan of muscly thighs or asses.
Are those the ones with large breasts or is it the actual muscle definition you like. Out of curiosity does this include older women up to what age can a female pull the athletic look off?

*Everything, if it fits. Women with to many muscles are looking to masculine, that is not my imagination of prettiness. Breasts is another dispute of my own. Say the golden mean, so not too much and not too less. Its hard to express it in words, as beauty - and that goes for sexiness too - is almost the eye of the beholder. So I can't really describe how much is too much. When I see an athletic woman, I know it. There are some ones I like and some ones I dislike.*

In terms of the ages, I have not a limit for that. Older women may look pretty too.*
Hell yeah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending