Excellent :smile:

How are you on this fine evening, Bluebutterfly310? :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
what
oh f
Why can't I count? :rofl:

115,266 :tongue: :tongue:

Don't worry, we all always have the occasional "iffy" day whereby we can't count very well... :tongue: I've had it happen many a time!

Original post by spotify95
Sorry, I've been a bit busy this evening....

Excellent :smile: I'm good, thanks for asking. Got a few more batteries to sort through, and a few more items to list (including a couple of joblots) and then things will be kinda back to normal :smile:

It's ok :hugs:nice to see you, to see you nice :mmm:
haha yay, hope it goes ok for you :wink:

Don't worry, we all always have the occasional "iffy" day whereby we can't count very well... :tongue: I've had it happen many a time!

mine is every day though :rofl:115,324
Excellent :smile:

How are you on this fine evening, Bluebutterfly310? :smile:

Quite ill really, lost my voice as well :frown:

How are you?? Spotify

115 325
Original post by Matrix123
Hi Spotify. :smile:

Glad to hear it! :h: Wow, that sure does sound awesome! :yep:

Yep, it sure is :smile:

Believe it or not, I first came across the "free batteries for life" video about June last year, then thought to myself "can this really be true?". Sure enough, on checking the electronics department battery recycling bin, and getting a voltmeter out, it did appear to be true - approx 50% of the batteries were still good and perfectly salvageable. (The uploader of that video decided just to keep the 1.5V batteries; however, I categorize mine into 1.5V+, 1.0-1.5V and below 1.0V. The ones in the first category are almost brand new, the ones in the middle category will still work on most appliances, and the ones in the latter category are dead and cannot be reused.) Using my method, I often got a 70%+ success rate, i.e. only 30% of the batteries in that recycle bin, actually needed to be in the recycle bin.

After just over a year of doing that, I now have a 5 year supply of most normal batteries, and over 100 free rechargeable batteries. Awesome :smile:

Yep, it sure is :smile:

Believe it or not, I first came across the "free batteries for life" video about June last year, then thought to myself "can this really be true?". Sure enough, on checking the electronics department battery recycling bin, and getting a voltmeter out, it did appear to be true - approx 50% of the batteries were still good and perfectly salvageable. (The uploader of that video decided just to keep the 1.5V batteries; however, I categorize mine into 1.5V+, 1.0-1.5V and below 1.0V. The ones in the first category are almost brand new, the ones in the middle category will still work on most appliances, and the ones in the latter category are dead and cannot be reused.) Using my method, I often got a 70%+ success rate, i.e. only 30% of the batteries in that recycle bin, actually needed to be in the recycle bin.

After just over a year of doing that, I now have a 5 year supply of most normal batteries, and over 100 free rechargeable batteries. Awesome :smile:

Ohh wow, and that's a pretty good success rate. :yy:
Oh my goodness, that's even better than awesome! :woo:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Quite ill really, lost my voice as well :frown:

How are you?? Spotify

115 325

Awww... :hugs: :heart: Hope you feel better soon! :console:

I'm good, thanks for asking :smile: Bit chilly but it's supposed to be warmer tomorrow :smile:

(In case you're wondering, I chose that username because I was into using Spotify quite a lot in previous years, and although I don't use it as much now, it's still great for music. And it's a username that has stuck with me through the last few years :biggrin:)

Awww... :hugs: :heart: Hope you feel better soon! :console:

I'm good, thanks for asking :smile: Bit chilly but it's supposed to be warmer tomorrow :smile:

(In case you're wondering, I chose that username because I was into using Spotify quite a lot in previous years, and although I don't use it as much now, it's still great for music. And it's a username that has stuck with me through the last few years :biggrin:)

Thank you :hugs:

Good to hear and no worries and is it really ??

Ah i see. Thanks for explaining. I chose blue butterfly as my username because they represent powerful transform of the soul.

115 331
It's ok :hugs:nice to see you, to see you nice :mmm:
haha yay, hope it goes ok for you :wink:

mine is every day though :rofl:115,324

Haha, I remember that!It's nice to see you, to see you nice!

Reminds me of the TV show "Play Your cards Right" :smile:

Yep, sure hope so :smile: Btw, I was going to sell a pair of batteries separately, but since no one's going to buy them (ends tonight in about 1hr and no bids), I'm going to group them into a job lot of Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable cells :smile:

Well, nevermind :smile: So long as all the numbers get edited, that's the main thing :smile: And these threads are great for a community feel and a bit of nice chatter :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)
Haha, I remember that!It's nice to see you, to see you nice!

Reminds me of the TV show "Play Your cards Right" :smile:

Yep, sure hope so :smile: Btw, I was going to sell a pair of batteries separately, but since no one's going to buy them (ends tonight in about 1hr and no bids), I'm going to group them into a job lot of Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable cells :smile:

Well, nevermind :smile: So long as all the numbers get edited, that's the main thing :smile: And these threads are great for a community feel and a bit of nice chatter :smile:

fab show :smile::rofl: yeah :colondollar:
Original post by Amazing Crust

We don't need no PBUs
So go and leave us alone now....

Oh no, oh no, it's pinkteddy again
He's back again and out to disrupt
Why on earth he does this, nobody knows
He's just causing more mayhem on here....

(edited 7 years ago)
We don't need no PBUs
So go and leave us alone now....

Oh no, oh no, it's pinkteddy again
He's back again and out to disrupt
Why on earth he does this, nobody knows
He's just causing more mayhem on here....

:rolleyes: :yawn:

fab show :smile::rofl: yeah :colondollar:

I always try and watch it when they have the re-runs on Challenge TV :smile:

See above....
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest