The Student Room Group

Why would a girl call me "intimidating"?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Addie_
It's probably your height, or maybe you're sooo attractive that it makes girls nervous to approach you therefore intimidating

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or both? :colondollar:

Jokes :lol:
Original post by Asiangirl_18
Awww well u should know her well enough to know the subtle changes in her face when she really is angry lol :smile: and haha u sure sound very friendly. I guess some people just have smiley looking faces or something. And lmao my mum says that all of us asian girls and guys look so mardy when we arent talking or laughing so yehh its probably an asian thing :biggrin:

Yeah that would be bad haha, like I'm joking with her and teasing her when I think she's in a normal mood but it turns out she's actually angry. Not a good idea although thankfully I can tell when she's having a bad time. And yeah I'd say so about the asian thing, although then again I'm asian myself so there are a few people who are the exception to that rule :biggrin:.
Erm, I found this one guy intimidating because he was an A-hole. :redface:
Original post by Gatewaymerge
Yeah that would be bad haha, like I'm joking with her and teasing her when I think she's in a normal mood but it turns out she's actually angry. Not a good idea although thankfully I can tell when she's having a bad time. And yeah I'd say so about the asian thing, although then again I'm asian myself so there are a few people who are the exception to that rule :biggrin:.

Hahah at least u can tell tho. Thats something i guess haha. . And do u mean pakistani asian? Kus then u are a mega rarity lol :biggrin:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Erm, I found this one guy intimidating because he was an A-hole. :redface:

How so??
You're scary, you are on TSR anyway...:tongue:
How so??

Erm, well he was just known as the most popular guy in the year and when he wanted to be horrible to someone, he was very horrible. I think people that were his friends actually felt validated because they were his friends.

I don't know, I just found him ridiculously intimidating in a bad way.
Ohhh i know the type of guy ur describing. I had literally about 2 or more of them in my year group and it all depended on how they were feeling a certain day and who they would target and make feel worthless. Its so horrible that guys, mostly the good looking ones, always seem to think they have a right to treat others like their slaves or something. Its so sad and frustrating.
Hahah at least u can tell tho. Thats something i guess haha. . And do u mean pakistani asian? Kus then u are a mega rarity lol :biggrin:

Nah not a pakistani asian, more like indian :P. And I agree they are a mega rarity, from all my friends none of them make the list except for this one pakistani girl I know who almost made it until I saw her slipping in the library lol but generally you can't judge a book by its cover, they're all nice people :smile:.
cos youre wannabe alpha
Nah not a pakistani asian, more like indian :P. And I agree they are a mega rarity, from all my friends none of them make the list except for this one pakistani girl I know who almost made it until I saw her slipping in the library lol but generally you can't judge a book by its cover, they're all nice people :smile:.

Ohh righht. Maybe indians are more friendly than pakistanis?? Idk i havent met many in person tbh. And what do u mean u saw her slipping? :biggrin: and thats very tru. Wise words. From a guy :wink:
Original post by frostyy
cos youre wannabe alpha

Thats pretty savage ..
Original post by Dodgypirate
I'm not popular at University.

I'm 6''4.

well as a short gal (5ft4 ish) I can confirm that your height is why you are intimidating lol
perhaps you have tattoos/piersings ?
Ohh righht. Maybe indians are more friendly than pakistanis?? Idk i havent met many in person tbh. And what do u mean u saw her slipping? :biggrin: and thats very tru. Wise words. From a guy :wink:

As in she had one mean resting ***** face on haha. And yeah wise maybe but I'm pretty immature at times lol even though I'm practically an adult now at 20 years old god how I wish I could go back to being in year 11 lol. What do you? GCSEs? A-Level?
As in she had one mean resting ***** face on haha. And yeah wise maybe but I'm pretty immature at times lol even though I'm practically an adult now at 20 years old god how I wish I could go back to being in year 11 lol. What do you? GCSEs? A-Level?

Ive recently started A levels. And lmao i wish i could go back to GCSEs. They were kinda just a doss for most of the two years till it got to exam time lol
Ive recently started A levels. And lmao i wish i could go back to GCSEs. They were kinda just a doss for most of the two years till it got to exam time lol

Exactly, everyday was just so chill, didn't have to do too much, could hang it with friends and stuff. Nowadays cause I'm in uni it's all deadlines and exec stuff and all this random stuff. Now don't get me wrong I obviously have time to relax and chill but generally just more stressed. Thankfully it ends in 2 years (I hope). What subjects you do?
Ahah kinda sounds like my life right now but worse obvs haha. I take english lit, sociology and biology and core maths. Have started on my EPQ course as well this week. What have u taken in uni? @Gatewaymerge
Ahah kinda sounds like my life right now but worse obvs haha. I take english lit, sociology and biology and core maths. Have started on my EPQ course as well this week. What have u taken in uni? @Gatewaymerge

Ah that's quite a diverse range of subjects, I do maths at uni :biggrin: thankfully I don't have to see the word essay ever again in my life although I don't think the same can be said for you :colone:.
Ah that's quite a diverse range of subjects, I do maths at uni :biggrin: thankfully I don't have to see the word essay ever again in my life although I don't think the same can be said for you :colone:.

Well i love essays so i really dont mind tbh. It was actually one of the reasons i took eng lit lol. And omg maths has been my worst subject for the past 3 years ever since the best maths teacher i ever had left in year 8 :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest