The Student Room Group

Why do the inbetweeners never shut up about sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles
Well semi actually i ****ed up my ears by hearing too much loud music and stuff, it's quite sad really..

And well done :smile:

SAME! I'm not a chav but I like listening to music and sometimes get too carried away haha :smile:
i don't know how long its been and i have no idea why i am still at it
Original post by .........Jeff458
SAME! I'm not a chav but I like listening to music and sometimes get too carried away haha :smile:

I'm not a chav!
Original post by justboy
What you smiling at chav clown?

Spoiler

Mate you need to calm down. I think you should take the hint and realise that she is finding this pretty hilarious and isn't taking anything your saying seriously. It's pathetic to see how many posts you have made trying to insult her! Like if you dont agree with her, it's ok. Seriously calm yourself down for your own good. Not for anyone else.
And if you are seriously going to call her a chav then I don't even know what to say. Like I don't mean to be weird @retro_turtles but one can tell a lot from a picture and their style of writing. She is typing normally and doesn't look like a chav at all!!! If anything she is the EXACT opposite!
'Chav Clown'. that's a good one... (*facepalms)
Thanks hun

Honestly, this guy^
I'm not a chav!

No haha I get that!!! I was just saying because I am a guy and the impression one gets from a boy listening to loud music = chav.

Hahahaha sorry if that came out the wrong way!

I f****d my ears up bad last night man. Was listening to music on YouTube and then paused the video to go on Facebook and turned the volume to almost max cause the fb video had low audio and then went back to the YouTube music video and while it was in mid chorus I stupidly unpaused it. It was like someone put a sharpened pencil in my ear and then hammered it into my eardrum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No haha I get that!!! I was just saying because I am a guy and the impression one gets from a boy listening to loud music = chav.

Hahahaha sorry if that came out the wrong way!

Ah okay lol its fine, my fault really :P and thanks for the last post but you didn't have to defend me it was just a bit of banter thats all haha
Reply 226
Thanks hun

I have told you numerous times. :angry:

I won't tell you again. :unimpressed:
Ah okay lol its fine, my fault really :P and thanks for the last post but you didn't have to defend me it was just a bit of banter thats all haha

Got it. I only did it because my IQ was dropping just reading his posts :smile:

Trust me, I know some good banter when I see it. Isn't that right Rossy boy? @RossB1702
Reply 228
I'm not a chav!

Ohh sorry did the chav clown say something?:rolleyes:
Original post by RossB1702
I f****d my ears up bad last night man. Was listening to music on YouTube and then paused the video to go on Facebook and turned the volume to almost max cause the fb video had low audio and then went back to the YouTube music video and while it was in mid chorus I stupidly unpaused it. It was like someone put a sharpened pencil in my ear and then hammered it into my eardrum.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brutal. Mie is pretty bad though. Like on my laptop I tend to listen to music at about 70% volume. Otherwise it is too quiet :frown:
Ahahahahahahaha I AM DONE.

The guy calling you a chav: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4367600

That is a thread of his. So he is either just a troll or a complete an utter idiot. Like if that story is true... who THE FU*K does that to a mate and then wonders why he is annoyed. Like I am laughing so hard reading it!!!!

I'm guessing troll but honestly its fine!
Original post by justboy
I have told you numerous times. :angry:

I won't tell you again. :unimpressed:

Hun

Spoiler

Original post by justboy
Ohh sorry did the chav clown say something?:rolleyes:

Oh wait... I see you are pissed because your friend is getting in and you aren't? Makes more sense. Just don't pile up on your mate during intercourse lol :smile:
Reply 233
Mate you need to calm down. I think you should take the hint and realise that she is finding this pretty hilarious and isn't taking anything your saying seriously. It's pathetic to see how many posts you have made trying to insult her! Like if you dont agree with her, it's ok. Seriously calm yourself down for your own good. Not for anyone else.
And if you are seriously going to call her a chav then I don't even know what to say. Like I don't mean to be weird @retro_turtles but one can tell a lot from a picture and their style of writing. She is typing normally and doesn't look like a chav at all!!! If anything she is the EXACT opposite!

Honestly, this guy^

Honestly, this guy^

Omg it looks like the chav clown has a secret admirer. Awww how cute.

Spoiler

Reply 234
Got it. I only did it because my IQ was dropping just reading his posts :smile:

Trust me, I know some good banter when I see it. Isn't that right Rossy boy? @RossB1702

Rossy boy? What?

Who outside of an std ridden gay club speaks like that?
Do y'all not sleep?
Btw Rossy, you are probably right.

I got banned another 3 times :frown:

I hate it how you have to make a new account and it seems like I have been using TSR for like a day lol
Original post by justboy
Rossy boy? What?

Who outside of an std ridden gay club speaks like that?

WTF. I am guessing you are gay or just spend a lot of time round "std ridden gay clubs" to know what people around them speak like.

Also, I know him and have done for some time. Don't need to say anything else tbh
Reply 238
Hun

Spoiler

I am not your hun you circus freak. :angry:

Spoiler

Original post by justboy
I am not your hun you circus freak. :angry:

Spoiler

Thanks i suppose?

Quick Reply

Latest