The Student Room Group

Sex with black women

Whats it like?

Is it gonna be a problem if you have a 5.5 inch schlong...lets say.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It might be a problem if you call it a schlong.
it's not like chucking sausages down a hallway
its a vagina like any other mate lol
i've got a 1/2 girl so I guess that's counts
she loves it rough know what I mean but dont tell her I said that :wink:
Original post by 0to100
it's not like chucking sausages down a hallway
its a vagina like any other mate lol
i've got a 1/2 girl so I guess that's counts
she loves it rough know what I mean but dont tell her I said that :wink:

Yeeaaah don't assume 1/2 black = black. Because it really doesn't...
Original post by TorpidPhil
Yeeaaah don't assume 1/2 black = black. Because it really doesn't...

not assuming, it is black. it'snot white is it. thanks for responding though.
Reply 5
Like throwing a pea into the Grand Canyon.
Reply 6
It's a problem if you are already dealing with internal racial stereotypes of black women, which it seems you do have.
Original post by stefano865
Like throwing a pea into the Grand Canyon.

lol you're despicable aint ya
Original post by 0to100
not assuming, it is black. it'snot white is it. thanks for responding though.

Go tell a black woman that mate. It can be, and it can not be. It depends on the woman. So assume because someone is half black that they culturally identify as 'black' is very silly and can be downright offensive.
Go tell a black woman that mate. It can be, and it can not be. It depends on the woman. So assume because someone is half black that they culturally identify as 'black' is very silly and can be downright offensive.

wtf you on about bruv
How am I assming when I'm right with her
you're assuming that I'm assuming
right now get lost cuz I'm not tryna have this discussion like what're you on about really
go to bed bruv don't gimme the leftist tripe at this hr
Original post by 0to100
wtf you on about bruv
How am I assming when I'm right with her
you're assuming that I'm assuming
right now get lost cuz I'm not tryna have this discussion like what're you on about really
go to bed bruv don't gimme the leftist tripe at this hr

@TorpidPhil

Don't bother. You're arguing with somebody with the IQ of a single digit. This guy is genuinely weird.
Original post by Wilfred Little
@TorpidPhil

Don't bother. You're arguing with somebody with the IQ of a single digit. This guy is genuinely weird.

Man is thinking I'm a leftist though :wink:

Man, clearly doesn't follow my posts haha.

Poor guy...

Thanks for the heads up though Willy.
@TorpidPhil

lol go back to crying in my pm's, and quit following me around.
@TorpidPhil

Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man is thinking I'm a leftist though :wink:

Man, clearly doesn't follow my posts haha.

Poor guy...

Thanks for the heads up though Willy.

Aw nicknames lol

Original post by RossB1702

Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile

also you were one who posted in my thread about my uncle...in prison...well I asked for it to be taken down but basically I decided to not write him.
Original post by 0to100
Aw nicknames lol

also you were one who posted in my thread about my uncle...in prison...well I asked for it to be taken down but basically I decided to not write him.

To be honest I just made that up on the spot. I don't even speak to Wilfred really xD

I'm just a ****ing weirdo man, but ngl, a fairly wise one. Some black girl is gonna shove her heel in your big mouth one day pretentious boy.
To be honest I just made that up on the spot. I don't even speak to Wilfred really xD

I'm just a ****ing weirdo man, but ngl, a fairly wise one. Some black girl is gonna shove her heel in your big mouth one day pretentious boy.

lol are you drunk? ...

and "pretentious?"

...says the one coming in here gobbing off about assuming that I make assumptions about black ppl like who does that? Do you know me?
Original post by 0to100
Aw nicknames lol

Yeah man sorry to hear about the situation you're in. It was token down before I could see your reply to me. Now it keeps saying I have a notification I haven't checked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
Yeah man sorry to hear about the situation you're in. It was token down before I could see your reply to me. Now it keeps saying I have a notification I haven't checked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yea i asked them to remove it because idk paranoid lol
and erm just click "read all" or "see all"
it'll update as a read notification :yy:

anyways yea I talked to closer friends about it and me mum but they had very biased answers since they know him
every new friend or person I'd asked says **** him dont do it, he's just bored in jail and like not learned his lesson clearly and just bad news. I sat back and decided yea not getting myself involved even though deep down I feel a bit bad since a letter might make his day but...it's really not my problem or fault idk..
Original post by 0to100
yea i asked them to remove it because idk paranoid lol
and erm just click "read all" or "see all"
it'll update as a read notification :yy:

anyways yea I talked to closer friends about it and me mum but they had very biased answers since they know him
every new friend or person I'd asked says **** him dont do it, he's just bored in jail and like not learned his lesson clearly and just bad news. I sat back and decided yea not getting myself involved even though deep down I feel a bit bad since a letter might make his day but...it's really not my problem or fault idk..

I think you made the right decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest