The Student Room Group

I don't have a clue what to do..

When it comes to girls I'm hopeless.. I'm a first year at Uni and I have only ever kissed two girls, both being at Uni. My friends and flatmates keep saying stuff like "if I had your looks I'd be pulling every night" yet I'm a virgin with no sexual experience.

I'm a pretty outgoing guy, who's not afraid to talk to girls and I'm apparently really nice so why am I struggling so much when it comes to girls if what other people are saying is true?
I'm in the same boat but I'm a girl
I have had sexual encounters but none of them were full blown sex, just everything else so I have experience in those departments but when it comes to sex I worry I won't know what to do.
I guess we need to just have faith that hopefully it will come naturally and if we're confident then that's all that matters !!
You need to approach more, how many have you approached?

The more you approach, the more opportunities you will have.

Also, join the clubs, societies at uni, join clubs out of interest such as a salsa dancing club outside of uni, join the gym, approach more even go to speed dating events.

The more things you do and the more you approach, the more opportunities you will have.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Analyst89
You need to approach more, how many have you approached?

The more you approach, the more opportunities you will have.

Also, join the clubs, societies at uni, join clubs out of interest such as a salsa dancing club outside of uni, join the gym, approach more even go to speed dating events.

The more things you do and the more you approach, the more opportunities you will have.

Thanks for the great advice. I'm probably going to join a cooking society I think
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in the same boat but I'm a girl
I have had sexual encounters but none of them were full blown sex, just everything else so I have experience in those departments but when it comes to sex I worry I won't know what to do.
I guess we need to just have faith that hopefully it will come naturally and if we're confident then that's all that matters !!

Let's be honest, 99.99% don't know what we're doing during our first time (I assume it to be like that at least). But I'm sure we'd pick up on things very quickly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending