The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indian_Muslim
inb4 someone says Burhan Wani was not a terrorist. He was the leader of Hizbul Mujahideen which is designated as a terrorist organisation by India, European Union and USA. His last video was him making a speech asking youth to take the route of militancy to set up a global Jihadi Caliphate.

Can't really blame him since all he ever did was pick up bodies of dead relatives and friends from hands of Indian soldiers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gman888

Lol india is surrounded by its enemies man. Nepal, china, pakistan, sri lanka, bangladesh. You think sri lanka and bangladesh will come to indias aid looool. Nepal gets billions from china, you can forget about them.

Soooooooo why did Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan all boycott a SAARC meeting that was supposed to happen in Islamabad in November? They all cited interference of Pakistan in the region and supported India.
Original post by gman888

Lol india is surrounded by its enemies man. Nepal, china, pakistan, sri lanka, bangladesh. You think sri lanka and bangladesh will come to indias aid looool. Nepal gets billions from china, you can forget about them.

lol bangladesh only exists becuase india defeated pakistan. they wouldnt rejoin their old oppressors. besides which india doesnt need any assistance from anyone else, its armed forces is even more superior to pakistans than when it last defeated them.
it has a massive trade deal with china agred which china will not jepordise, who bsides have their own conflict with islamist militants. russia is a main supplier to india of arms and supported indias strikes on terrorist targets in paksitan, just as USA did. pakistan is only financiall supported by saudi and other terrorism funding states, but they stay well out of it when things get going, they are only concerned with what iran are doing, they dont give two shits about pakistanis, they actually look at them as slaves
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AlvlVictim
Can't really blame him since all he ever did was pick up bodies of dead relatives and friends from hands of Indian soldiers

Posted from TSR Mobile

he joined islamists from age of 13 , long before anyone he knew was killed. it was his recrutiment in these groups that got others killed- he was the most prolific recrutier of islamists in kashmir operating this side of the border. and his killing is what has sparked the unrest in kashmir, again stoked by pakistan, irked by the fact they have lost the biggest local asset accross the border.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Indian_Muslim
Soooooooo why did Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan all boycott a SAARC meeting that was supposed to happen in Islamabad in November? They all cited interference of Pakistan in the region and supported India.

Source of them citing that please secondly if 1 SAARC nation doesn't attend the meeting is cancelled
Original post by Chakede

it has a massive trade deal with china agred which china will not jepordise, who bsides have their own conflict with islamist militants. russia is a main supplier to india of arms and supported indias strikes on terrorist targets in paksitan, just as USA did. they dont give two shits about pakistanis, they actually look at them as slaves

Source of countries supporting the imaginary surgical strikes of which there is no proof after international journalists visited and gave their verdict
Original post by Chakede
they have lost the biggest local asset accross the border.

Obviously Indian armies RAPING KILLING AND KIDNAPPING had nothing to do with him resorting to militancy secondly 100 more people have been killed in protests against his killing and would u say that 12 year old boy who got killed in sri nagar(2-3 days ago) was also a militant

Posted from TSR Mobile
Source of them citing that please secondly if 1 SAARC nation doesn't attend the meeting is cancelled

http://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2016/10/14/hasinas-straight-talk-hindu-saarc-pullout-countering-terrorism-border-killings-brics-bimstec-summit/

Sheikh Hasina Prime Minister of Bangladesh:

"They [Pakistan] started interfering in our internal affairs by making unacceptable remarks. We felt hurt by this, as this is an internal matter for us, we are trying war criminals in our country, and it isn’t their concern......

There is a lot of pressure on me to cut off all diplomatic ties with Pakistan for their behaviour. "

Pakistan's own Dawn Newspaper: https://www.dawn.com/news/1287281

" The announcement was a mere formality after India refused to attend the summit, followed by Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Bhutan, who all exited citing concerns about terrorism and external interference in an implied criticism of Pakistan.
(edited 7 years ago)
Source of countries supporting the imaginary surgical strikes of which there is no proof after international journalists visited and gave their verdict

Russian Embassy in India:
http://rusembindia.com/russia-india-dialogue-en/press-on-bilateral-relations/102-pressonbilateralrelation/8089-russia-backs-surgical-strikes-asks-pakistan-to-stop-terror-activities

"The Russian ambassador to India, Alexander M Kadakin, said that Russian Federation was the only country to say in plain words that terrorists came from Pakistan.
In an exclusive interview with CNN News18 he called upon Pakistan to stop trans- border terror.
He said that his country had always been with India in fighting cross-border terrorism.
“Greatest Human Rights violations take place when terrorists attack military installations and attack peaceful civilians in India. We welcome the surgical strike. Every country has right to defend itself,” said the Russian Ambassador."

German Ambassador to India, Martin Ney: http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/germany-supports-india-on-loc-strikes-calls-it-right-to-defence-against-terror/story-rtldQTU7jLFJttYJx3g06I.html

Responding to a question on the “surgical strikes”, Ney said under international law, every country was obliged to ensure that no terrorism emanated from its territory.

“Secondly, there is a clear international law that any state has the right to defend its territory from any form of global terrorism,” Ney said.

Germany was standing side by side with India in its efforts to counter terrorism. “I can assure you standing with India side by side against terrorism are not empty political words but backed with concrete projects,” Ney said.

A Vice president of European Parliament, Ryszard Czarnecki calls on the international community to stand with India
http://eptoday.com/indias-war-on-terror/ (EP Today is a monthly news magazine for the European Parliament)

"India’s cross-border action against terrorists on its borders with Pakistan should be commended and supported by the international community. India has clearly indicated that these attacks were not against the Pakistani state, but focussed against terror groups that threatened peace and stability in the region. India deserves global support in its fight against terror emanating from Pakistan, for if left unchecked, these individuals and groups would be attacking Europe and the West, soon. It is also important for the European Union to maintain pressure on Pakistan to eliminate the terror networks that operate within its borders."
I would say so yes and other border scuffles. I'm not sure on that reason alone but Kashmir is predominantly Muslim. It seems to trivial a reason. I think there are a lot of human rights violations from both sides. A lot of Kashmiris don't want to be a part of either Pakistan or India, but a self-autonomous state.

There is a really book I have on the history of this conflict, if I find it at home I'll inbox you. I think an important point you need to note is that a movement for an independent Pakistan didn't take place until around the late 1920's and early 1930's. Initially, all the politicians wanted an independent India from control by the British.
Original post by stochasticking
I would say so yes and other border scuffles. I'm not sure on that reason alone but Kashmir is predominantly Muslim. It seems to trivial a reason. I think there are a lot of human rights violations from both sides. A lot of Kashmiris don't want to be a part of either Pakistan or India, but a self-autonomous state.

There is a really book I have on the history of this conflict, if I find it at home I'll inbox you. I think an important point you need to note is that a movement for an independent Pakistan didn't take place until around the late 1920's and early 1930's. Initially, all the politicians wanted an independent India from control by the British.

Ummm can u please cite any sources of Pakistani army raping/killing/shelling Kashmiri's secondly most Kashmiri's wanna join Pakistan on 14 august they wave Pakistani flags while mourn on 15 august

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-backs-indias-military-strikes-against-pakistan/5548754

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-every-country-has-right-to-defend-itself-russia-openly-backs-india-after-surgical-strike-2261001
Obviously Indian armies RAPING KILLING AND KIDNAPPING had nothing to do with him resorting to militancy secondly 100 more people have been killed in protests against his killing and would u say that 12 year old boy who got killed in sri nagar(2-3 days ago) was also a militant

Posted from TSR Mobile

we are talking about facts not some bull **** made up in ISI conference rooms that the average pakistani swallows hook line and sinker. obviously if you are trying to spark an over-the-border islamist revolt backed by terrorists, you spread the false propaganda that the other sides army is out to rape you. only a moron would believe those lies.

pakistanis in the uk were convicted grooming gnags- does this mean pakistan condones this?
Original post by stochasticking

Thank you, I'd appreciate that immeasurably :smile:
India will decimate pakistan. JAI HIND!
JAI HIND! 47. 71. and 99, now we shall decimate you totally. You thought you could take advantage of our nobility and kindness, but now the LION WILL ROAR!
3 Wars that you supposedly won and Pakistan is still here and Kashniris are still fighting for independence 😊. I like how you conveniently forgot 1965
Here is an independent source reporting the barbarism of the Indian army and that's from last year when tensions were relatively low so just imagine what's going on now
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/12/indian-forces-kashmir-accused-human-rights-abuses-coverup%3f0p19G=e?client=ms-android-samsung
Here is an independent source reporting the barbarism of the Indian army and that's from last year when tensions were relatively low so just imagine what's going on now
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/12/indian-forces-kashmir-accused-human-rights-abuses-coverup%3f0p19G=e?client=ms-android-samsung

I and many other Indians accept that the Indian Army goes overboard in Kashmir. However, how many Pakistanis will accept that Pakistan's military goes overboard in Balochistan?

In short, Pakistan is nobody to lecture India on human rights.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26272897

"So many journalists have been killed in Balochistan that there are few honest reports from the province in the national print or electronic media because journalists are too scared. The story of this bloody civil war is going untold."

"As long as the government stays silent on Balochistan, the longest civil war in Pakistan's history will only create more casualties and break more records for longevity and heartbreak."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/29/balochistan-pakistans-secret-dirty-war

"In Balochistan, mutilated corpses bearing the signs of torture keep turning up, among them lawyers, students and farm workers."
Several human rights groups, including Amnesty International, have accounted for more than 100 bodies lawyers, students, taxi drivers, farm workers. Most have been tortured. The last three were discovered on Sunday.

If you have not heard of this epic killing spree, though, don't worry: neither have most Pakistanis. Newspaper reports from Balochistan are buried quietly on the inside pages, cloaked in euphemisms or, quite often, not published at all."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/04/balochistan-pakistan-information-black-hole

"Province is the hardest place in the country for human rights workers, diplomats and journalists to operate, as the Guardian discovered on a visit to the region.

Journalists in Quetta, the provincial capital, say they cannot confirm most claims made by separatists because they have limited access to insurgent hotspots. They also say their lives are at risk if they do not report the version of events provided by state agencies.

According to Amnesty International, 12 journalists have been killed in Balochistan for doing their jobs since 2008. Mustafa Qadri from Amnesty said the province is the hardest place in the country for human rights researchers to operate. “State and non-state actors exploit the lawlessness and remoteness of these areas to stifle independent investigation of what is happening on the ground,” he said."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-34334271

"The latest wave of insurgency was triggered after the army bombed and killed an elderly Baloch tribal chief, Nawab Akbar Bugti, in 2006.

Over the years, the army and its subsidiary security force, the Frontier Corps, has captured and killed hundreds of suspected separatists.

Rights activists accuse the military of bombing entire villages in its attempt to hunt down alleged Baloch militant leaders.

"The operation was unannounced and indiscriminate," points out Bibi Gul, a Baloch human rights activist. "Women and children were killed and thousands left the area. The army cordoned off the entire area.

"For nearly a month, people weren't allowed to go there to pick up the dead bodies."

Pakistan has a vibrant and thriving news media. But there's been a virtual blackout of alleged abuses on privately-owned national news channels, say Baloch rights activists.

Journalists say they are under intense pressure to promote a positive image of the army and its chief, General Raheel Sharif - they believe it's part of a public relations offensive to present the army as a saviour of the nation, while discrediting the political class."

Latest

Trending

Trending