The Student Room Group

Hypnosis

Has anyone been hypnotsied? How easily did it happen? What were the circumstances? Do you remember much? Would you do it again?

I was at a stage show last Christmas and since 2 times online. It's definitely a powerful and unexplainable feeling. At the show I did lots of things but didn't remember after, I thought I'd gone on stage and then been send back to my seat, but one of my mates I was with filmed some on her phone and for about 45 minutes. Was totally weird to watch after. Was even more weird then when you've been drunk and forgotten things, as it totally didn't even feel like I'd forgotten anything.
Original post by lamaragymnast
Has anyone been hypnotsied? How easily did it happen? What were the circumstances? Do you remember much? Would you do it again?

I was at a stage show last Christmas and since 2 times online. It's definitely a powerful and unexplainable feeling. At the show I did lots of things but didn't remember after, I thought I'd gone on stage and then been send back to my seat, but one of my mates I was with filmed some on her phone and for about 45 minutes. Was totally weird to watch after. Was even more weird then when you've been drunk and forgotten things, as it totally didn't even feel like I'd forgotten anything.

Not me perasonally, but a friend went to a freshers event where there was a 'sex hypnotist'. And he picked two people and of course they didn't have sex but they were humping or something. I'm a bit skeptical, I don't think they need to be hypnotised to do that, they probably wanted to.
Original post by SeanFM
Not me perasonally, but a friend went to a freshers event where there was a 'sex hypnotist'. And he picked two people and of course they didn't have sex but they were humping or something. I'm a bit skeptical, I don't think they need to be hypnotised to do that, they probably wanted to.

I've heard of things like that. The show I was at wasn't like that, just embarrassing. When I was hypnotsied online I was a bit worried after though.
Original post by lamaragymnast
I've heard of things like that. The show I was at wasn't like that, just embarrassing. When I was hypnotsied online I was a bit worried after though.

Online? 🤔 How did that work?
Original post by SeanFM
Online? 🤔 How did that work?

Was chatting on Omegle.

Quick Reply

Latest