The Student Room Group

University choices using UCAS

I have a question for you guys when choosing a university do i have to make more than one choice or not cus i only want to go to a university close to me like university west of england as if i were to study outside of my city how would that work as i am a mature student in supported living?
You can just make one choice if you wish. I think the UCAS fee is lower if you only choose one. Once your application has gone off, you can add more choices later if you wish (though this will incur the full fee).

Universities generally have accommodation available for people with additional needs, which may include room for a carer, or special access arrangements. You would need to make enquiries with the student support services or the accommodation office at the university to see whether they could meet your needs.
Original post by Schadenfreude65
You can just make one choice if you wish. I think the UCAS fee is lower if you only choose one. Once your application has gone off, you can add more choices later if you wish (though this will incur the full fee).

Universities generally have accommodation available for people with additional needs, which may include room for a carer, or special access arrangements. You would need to make enquiries with the student support services or the accommodation office at the university to see whether they could meet your needs.

Thanks for your help i will look into it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending