The Student Room Group

Why would a guy I have never met before....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Keen_student
That's too bad...maybe later in life you can try it out again of you really want it at that time (graduation). I also can't disobey my mum.:biggrin:

Yeah I believe everything happens for a reason, and if it's meant to be it will be
U think thats odd, ive had a guy tell me how he wants to marry me. He has never met me. Nor seen me. Only started talking on TSR a week ago and he keeps declaring his love for me. No matter how many times i say its odd or its just not possible. What do u do in these sort of situations?
Original post by Anonymous
U think thats odd, ive had a guy tell me how he wants to marry me. He has never met me. Nor seen me. Only started talking on TSR a week ago and he keeps declaring his love for me. No matter how many times i say its odd or its just not possible. What do u do in these sort of situations?

Lol my situation is quite odd and real because we've met, you've probably not met the guy who's telling u to marry him?

Tbh he's just messing up that goes without saying
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Gee I dunno... maybe he like you?

I'm sorry! I just noticed this response..

Well most ppl are saying that aswell, but tbh we'll never know. I've decided I'm not going ice skating again so will probs never meet him again
Lol my situation is quite odd and real because we've met, you've probably not met the guy who's telling u to marry him?

Tbh he's just messing up that goes without saying

Yehh thats true. Thank god its only been online otherwise i dont think i would kno how to react. And maybe u shud just meet up with him again at the ice rink. Because he clearly cared for u and maybe find out more about him. There isnt no harm in making new friends right?
Yehh thats true. Thank god its only been online otherwise i dont think i would kno how to react. And maybe u shud just meet up with him again at the ice rink. Because he clearly cared for u and maybe find out more about him. There isnt no harm in making new friends right?

Lol if someone said to me marry me I'd be speechless ahahahahahahahahhaahah.

I know! It feels weird but nice to see a stranger care more about me than my actual friends! I'd meet him,but my mum forbid me to do ice skating again because it's dangerous. My leg still hurts..

Maybe if he could've just asked for some sort of contact..

I'm just ganna go with the flow
Come up to me and ask whether I need help with "ice skating". I mean he came with his "friends", and left them, and asked whether i need help. He held my both hands infront of me, and I don't know how, but I fell back.

When I came back he blanked me until i signalled to him come here... he came and asked how I was etc, then we started skating again. He was soo patient, like I was moaning and stuff that I can't do it etc.. We continued skating for at least an hour, if not longer.

This time he held one of my hands, and asked whether he could put one of his hands behind my back for support so I don't fall back again so obvs I said sure.

On one occasion I lost my balance was about to fall, he'd grab my arms. Another occasion when I got tired I let go of his hand, and looked down and he'd just stare at me and leave his hands infront as if he's offering it...

I said to him your hands are shaky and he said it is cuz I am cold, and after 10 mins I was like my hands hurt doesn't yours he was like yes my hands were shaky because my hands were hurting. I told him so many times you can leave, but he kept saying No it is okay, i am fine.

What my main q is that would a random guy do that to a stranger? considering he's a uni student at a different uni, and I am a uni student at a different uni?

ps. soz if it didn't make sense

The fact that you are at a different university is irreverent, we have public transport.

He was either super kind or he was attracted to you and took the opportunity to be with a woman not adverse to him touching.

It's odd he never went for the number though, perhaps you should be more forward next time.
Original post by Rakas21
The fact that you are at a different university is irreverent, we have public transport.

He was either super kind or he was attracted to you and took the opportunity to be with a woman not adverse to him touching.

It's odd he never went for the number though, perhaps you should be more forward next time.

That's what most people have said that he's either really kind/ attracted to you.....

More forward? As in what? Tbh he'd make a lovely friend :smile:.. I just doubt I'll see him again, because I can't do ice skating again
That's what most people have said that he's either really kind/ attracted to you.....

More forward? As in what? Tbh he'd make a lovely friend :smile:.. I just doubt I'll see him again, because I can't do ice skating again

Find a way to contact him and tell him to take you out somewhere and then kiss him so he knows you like him.
Original post by Rakas21
Find a way to contact him and tell him to take you out somewhere and then kiss him so he knows you like him.

Mate I said "friendship"...

I know his name & uni , but can't find him on Facebook I don't want to let go of an amazing stranger who could be a good mate
Mate I said "friendship"...

I know his name & uni , but can't find him on Facebook I don't want to let go of an amazing stranger who could be a good mate

Maybe ask around the uni he goes to. U might be able to find out who he is like that if facebook is proving unsuccessful. Maybe go ice skating but dont get on the rink. Take a friend eith u who can go out onto the rink whilst u sit somehwere close by and u might happen to see him, same time same place kinda thing
Original post by Asiangirl_18
Maybe ask around the uni he goes to. U might be able to find out who he is like that if facebook is proving unsuccessful. Maybe go ice skating but dont get on the rink. Take a friend eith u who can go out onto the rink whilst u sit somehwere close by and u might happen to see him, same time same place kinda thing

Yh I'll try tht thanks. The uni think is a bad idea tho
Yh I'll try tht thanks. The uni think is a bad idea tho

Whys that?
Whys that?

How does that work
How does that work

Well u could search for people on fb who go to the same uni as him. And if not, just go to that uni and ask around. It will seem awks at first but hey u might get some reulst
Well u could search for people on fb who go to the same uni as him. And if not, just go to that uni and ask around. It will seem awks at first but hey u might get some reulst

I'm ganna stick to researching on Facebook,if it doesn't work forget it. If he was interested he'd ask for my number or something. I'm just ganna move on I think

Hmmm I dunno I think I should forget it forget him. If he wanted to see or talk to me again he'd make an effort to get my number. Maybe he was just a nice person
Hmmm I dunno I think I should forget it forget him. If he wanted to see or talk to me again he'd make an effort to get my number. Maybe he was just a nice person

Yehh thats true. Oh well if u happen to seehim again be sure to take his number at least lol :smile:
Yehh thats true. Oh well if u happen to seehim again be sure to take his number at least lol :smile:

If he wanted to keep in touch he'd make an effort I'm ganna stop assuming now ...

I'm not ganna ask for it
Original post by Anonbabes
If he wanted to keep in touch he'd make an effort I'm ganna stop assuming now ...

I'm not ganna ask for it

Maybe he could be the one and u might have let him slip through ur fingers. Anythings possible. Its worth giving it a shot if u see him again

Quick Reply