The Student Room Group

Songs for my playlist

So in a week and a bit I'll be taking an 11 flight to HK and then an 8 hour flight to Sydney and I don't really know how I'll survive without some good music.

My usual playlist that I listen to is a bit old (not old songs but I'm a teensy bit bored of them) so I was hoping that the good people of TSR could give me some songs to add to my playlist to help me survive 19 hours of flying.

I'm open to most genres but I have a special preference to remixes of songs and songs by people like Kygo, Chainsmokers...erm...yeah. I always like stuff from Proximity and Trap Nation, that electronic vibe I guess...?

Thanks for your help xD
Original post by homeland.lsw
So in a week and a bit I'll be taking an 11 flight to HK and then an 8 hour flight to Sydney and I don't really know how I'll survive without some good music.

My usual playlist that I listen to is a bit old (not old songs but I'm a teensy bit bored of them) so I was hoping that the good people of TSR could give me some songs to add to my playlist to help me survive 19 hours of flying.

I'm open to most genres but I have a special preference to remixes of songs and songs by people like Kygo, Chainsmokers...erm...yeah. I always like stuff from Proximity and Trap Nation, that electronic vibe I guess...?

Thanks for your help xD

To get you started.. something similar-ish..

Not really similar but I dunno :lol:
Raleigh Ritchie - You're a Man Now Boy

Jack Garratt - Phase

Anything MiC LOWRY

Drake - Take Care

Roy Woods - Exis

Blackbear - The Afterglow

I'm sure you'll find some gems in there.
Original post by SeanFM
To get you started.. something similar-ish..

Not really similar but I dunno :lol:

Love the way you always respond to my threads when no else does :cry2: :hugs:
Reply 4
[video="youtube;aqKN1tBUVBU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqKN1tBUVBU[/video]
Original post by mkap
[video="youtube;aqKN1tBUVBU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqKN1tBUVBU[/video]

:redface: I liked the piano at the beginning, but it's kinda not really my taste.

Spoiler

:bump: cos eeek i don't have much time left until...
Original post by homeland.lsw
:bump: cos eeek i don't have much time left until...

Uber Everywhere- Madeintyo

Pipe it up- Migos

I Need Help- Hopsin
Original post by wolfmoon88
Uber Everywhere- Madeintyo

Pipe it up- Migos

I Need Help- Hopsin

not really...thanks though :redface:
Not all really my choice of genre, so maybe stuff like:
Headhunterz, Crystal Lake - Live your life

Also, could check out the "Monstercat 021 Perspective" album, got a lot of electronic-type music on that; 32 songs, 4 hours of music.
Or..the 2nd CD to David Guetta's "Nothing but the Beat" album is mostly instrumental electronic beats.

Along with music, get a couple new films/tv shows downloaded too, makes my flights so quicker!
Side to Side- Ariana
24K Magic- Bruno Mars
Let me hold you- Cheat Codes
Starving- Hailee Steinfield
Heathens- Twenty One Pilots
Say You won't let go- James Arthur
In The Name Of Love- I forgot the artists name something like Bebe Rexha
The Greatest- Sia
Starboy-The Weekend and his new song False Alarm is decent

I have a lot of rap or J.Cole if you want...

No Role Modelz- J.Cole (Its slightly to vulgar for your tender heart tho...)

Try Bryson Tiller if you haven't already :biggrin:
And Drake's Views

I know your flight is probably today but anyways :biggrin: @homeland.lsw
(edited 7 years ago)
[video="youtube;UoIpx1ZxFeM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoIpx1ZxFeM[/video]
Original post by aaron1050
Not all really my choice of genre, so maybe stuff like:

Also, could check out the "Monstercat 021 Perspective" album, got a lot of electronic-type music on that; 32 songs, 4 hours of music.
Or..the 2nd CD to David Guetta's "Nothing but the Beat" album is mostly instrumental electronic beats.

Along with music, get a couple new films/tv shows downloaded too, makes my flights so quicker!

I'll check those stuff out.

Erm, I'm mostly relying on Cathay's in flight entertainment but I downloaded a couple of movies to my iPad.

Quick Reply

Latest