The Student Room Group

Does anyone else think that TSR is a dead forum these days?

I'm wondering more and more often why I still post here..

Scroll to see replies

i am not much on TSR these days maybe thats why :teehee:
jokes :lol:
maybe its because everyone is busy sorting out their life like me :getmecoat:
Reply 2
I think its selflife is over
I agree. :|
Yep.
Reply 5
People are getting lives. jk... TSRians don't have lives.

I guess it's just due to uni/school commitments now. Wait until half term...
Original post by TheOtherSide.

dead = ?

I kind of agree, it seemed a lot more lively last year. A lot of the old users seemed to have stopped posting as much.
The nature with forums like these is that members change, people move on, a new generation of people join and the site and its content slowly changes around them. TSR isn't 'dead' compared to a year ago, it's just different. :yes:

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
For me, it changes every day. One day it could be really fast paced and a good laugh and then the next a tumble weed could pass through my notification bar :tongue:

assume the position :angry: *

:spank: *:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

no Curly Wurly for you young lady :naughty: *
Original post by _gcx
dead = ?

It just seems like most of the threads being created don't pique my interest like they used to..
It just seems like most of the threads being created don't pique my interest like they used to..

Oh, I was confused since I thought you meant "inactive" :P
It happens when you've been here for too long :hide:

I think it is time for me to graduate to mumsnet. :ninja2:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
It happens when you've been here for too long :hide:

Which leads on to the question as to how I've been here this long when I actually don't know what I hope to gain from staying here. :lol:
Original post by iEthan
The nature with forums like these is that members change, people move on, a new generation of people join and the site and its content slowly changes around them. TSR isn't 'dead' compared to a year ago, it's just different. :yes:

I don't think I like this different. :erm:
Which leads on to the question as to how I've been here this long when I actually don't know what I hope to gain from staying here. :lol:

gemz... why u hav nun ?*
I don't think I like this different. :erm:

:hide:
Original post by the bear
gemz... why u hav nun ?*

If I was planning to retire after achieving 11 gems, I'd be here forever. :ashamed:
Not really. It's just the sort of website that has a lot of member turnover due to the nature of it. I get excited when I come across users who were active when I first joined. :love:

Quick Reply

Latest