Scroll to see replies

Got an offer (BBB) for Sociology!🤗

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by toriaelizabeth
Hey, I've applied for Psychology too. I got a conditional offer of AAA this morning.
I was looking at the applicants day and they've got a general applicant day and then a thing called Psychology at Kent Day. Do you know which one would be better or which one you would go to? xx

I applied for the psychology with studies in Europe, got an offer today AAB:smile:
Original post by Ellie419
I just got an offer from Kent. Conditional for the grades of Distinction, Merit and an A. I swear UCAS needs to write a friendlier email, was so scared when I saw it

Ah same here! I wish it told you what the notification actually was instead of that you have one, because it then said it may be that you've been rejected etc, scary! My offer is BBB :smile: Hoping we all do well!
I'm applying for Law, sending my application off on the 31st :smile:
Original post by Ellie419
I just got an offer from Kent. Conditional for the grades of Distinction, Merit and an A. I swear UCAS needs to write a friendlier email, was so scared when I saw it

congrats, what course did you apply to?
Original post by BigMan Ting
congrats, what course did you apply to?

Sport and Exercise Science
I'm hoping to study Computer Science (Consultancy or Artificial Intelligence) with year in industry at Kent. Sent application 3 weeks ago to my sixth form and they still haven't done my references etc, even though there's no rush, I just want it to be sent off so I don't have to worry about it. :angry:
Original post by squirrology
I'm hoping to study Computer Science (Consultancy or Artificial Intelligence) with year in industry at Kent. Sent application 3 weeks ago to my sixth form and they still haven't done my references etc, even though there's no rush, I just want it to be sent off so I don't have to worry about it. :angry:

Ha I know how you feel - there is a rush for us though as we need to send it before the middle/end of November, and we are nearly into November so this is a problem. We are going so fast, its unbelievable that it will be h/t already.
I'm guessing you also do ICT right?
(edited 7 years ago)
applied for history and philosophy (ABB) hoping for an offer soon!
Original post by kaybannell
applied for history and philosophy (ABB) hoping for an offer soon!

Are ABB your predicted grades or what the typical offer is for the course? :smile: I'm planning on doing dual honours philosophy too!
Original post by ThatIzziGirl
Are ABB your predicted grades or what the typical offer is for the course? :smile: I'm planning on doing dual honours philosophy too!

ABB is the typical offer; my predicted grades are A*A*A*B!
ahh nice! where else are you applying?
Original post by kaybannell
ABB is the typical offer; my predicted grades are A*A*A*B!
ahh nice! where else are you applying?

Wow. That's so great! You're taking 4 A2 subjects? That's crazy! I'm applying to Cardiff, Manchester, Exeter and Glasgow as well as Kent :smile:
Original post by ThatIzziGirl
Wow. That's so great! You're taking 4 A2 subjects? That's crazy! I'm applying to Cardiff, Manchester, Exeter and Glasgow as well as Kent :smile:

aha the work load is insane!😭 they're all good unis!! i'm applying for Oxford, King's College, York, Warwick and Kent 😊
Ha I know how you feel - there is a rush for us though as we need to send it before the middle/end of November, and we are nearly into November so this is a problem. We are going so fast, its unbelievable that it will be h/t already.
I'm guessing you also do ICT right?

Ironically, they officially sent it early this morning to UCAS, cannot wait to get offers (That's if I get any) :biggrin: Agreed, it's going extremely fast.
Yeah, I do, I'm predicted to get D*D*D* overall but I doubt I'll get this tbh.
Original post by squirrology
Ironically, they officially sent it early this morning to UCAS, cannot wait to get offers (That's if I get any) :biggrin: Agreed, it's going extremely fast.
Yeah, I do, I'm predicted to get D*D*D* overall but I doubt I'll get this tbh.

dw you will, let me know when you get the offer (touch wood)
Have any of you guys got any offers back yet?

I got an offer for English Language and Linguistics, ABB!
Original post by Kooliopoop
applied for accounting and finance at canterbury

what AS grades and what subkects
Original post by Hiro2514
Hi !! I've applied for accounting and finance at Canterbury

what AS grades and subjects
I had applied to Kent for BSc Economics yesterday via UCAS. Got an offer today morning from them, so happy!
Original post by FAKhokhar
I had applied to Kent for BSc Economics yesterday via UCAS. Got an offer today morning from them, so happy!

what AS grades?

Quick Reply

Latest