The Student Room Group

BA Musical Theatre applicants for 2017

Hiya!

If anyone's auditioning/has auditioned for any BA MT courses then it'd be amazing if we could all discuss our experiences here!
Reply 1
Original post by mcaffrey
Hiya!

If anyone's auditioning/has auditioned for any BA MT courses then it'd be amazing if we could all discuss our experiences here!

I auditioned last year for MT at Mountview, and honestly all I remember is just like huge amounts of incredibly talented people talking rapidly.
Reply 2
I've done 2 of mine and they arent bad at all! Chichester was so much fun and Gsa flies by with it only being 1 hr! So far I've had a good time and met nice people.
Hi all,

Great to see this thread being started! Thanks mcaffrey!

Musical Theatre auditions at Trinity Laban are starting in February, but we'd also love to hear from everyone else and your audition experiences (no matter where you've auditioned!)
Original post by mcaffrey
Hiya!

Hi, I've auditioned for MT at Edge Hill and Blackpool & The fylde, both went very well and were more fun than scary!
I recently auditioned at BRICTT (Brighton Institute for Contemporary Theatre Training) and felt so at home and comfortable with them! They're a new school offering a BA hons in Acting and Performance. Everybody there is so nice and the audition day was actually really fun once I got over the nerves - they're still auditioning now through till June if anybody is interested :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending