The Student Room Group

Why would a girl call me "intimidating"?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Asiangirl_18
Well i love essays so i really dont mind tbh. It was actually one of the reasons i took eng lit lol. And omg maths has been my worst subject for the past 3 years ever since the best maths teacher i ever had left in year 8 :frown:

That's good haha my history friend just spends all day doing essays and I just don't understand how :P, and aww that's sad I love maths as you can tell although I can understand why it would be your worst subject, it's a good thing you get to drop a subject you don't like.
Original post by Gatewaymerge
That's good haha my history friend just spends all day doing essays and I just don't understand how :P, and aww that's sad I love maths as you can tell although I can understand why it would be your worst subject, it's a good thing you get to drop a subject you don't like.

Hahah im going to do my EPQ on Hitler so maybe if ur friend wouldnt mind, they may be abke to help me if they have any knowledge in that area? And ur friend sounds exactly like me. All i do is write essays and i seriously love it lol. And yehh ikr its sadder stil bekus im actually good at maths if i have the right teacher ya kno.

And actually in my school because ive taken biology, i have to take core maths along side it to advance my mathematical skills. Im not allowed to drop that so its meh :/
Hahah im going to do my EPQ on Hitler so maybe if ur friend wouldnt mind, they may be abke to help me if they have any knowledge in that area? And ur friend sounds exactly like me. All i do is write essays and i seriously love it lol. And yehh ikr its sadder stil bekus im actually good at maths if i have the right teacher ya kno.

And actually in my school because ive taken biology, i have to take core maths along side it to advance my mathematical skills. Im not allowed to drop that so its meh :/

He might be able to help, just send me a visitor message or something and I'll ask him. He's pretty smart, he got highest marks in the whole year he is pretty much my best friend so I know how much of an idiot he is personally haha. And that kinda sucks really, maybe I might be able to teach you :colone: lol jkin :tongue:.
He might be able to help, just send me a visitor message or something and I'll ask him. He's pretty smart, he got highest marks in the whole year he is pretty much my best friend so I know how much of an idiot he is personally haha. And that kinda sucks really, maybe I might be able to teach you :colone: lol jkin :tongue:.

Firstly, whats a visitors message? And secondly wiw what good fortune i have to come across you and your bestfriend?! Lol i dont mind idiots kus spolier : im kinda one myself most of the time :smile: and sure, if u dont mind teaching someone who is kinda slow at maths why not? I would love the extra help if possible :smile: :tongue:
Firstly, whats a visitors message? And secondly wiw what good fortune i have to come across you and your bestfriend?! Lol i dont mind idiots kus spolier : im kinda one myself most of the time :smile: and sure, if u dont mind teaching someone who is kinda slow at maths why not? I would love the extra help if possible :smile: :tongue:

Visitor message is when you go to my profile and write there :P. And yup you are very lucky haha, I'm pretty sure we are all idiots in our own way lol and the reason why I say that is cause I've known him for so long and know most of the stupid stuff he does, then again he'd probably say the same about me :biggrin:. And I use tsr pretty often lol so if you need any help on any maths questions or something don't mind to send me a visitor pm or something :wink:.
Visitor message is when you go to my profile and write there :P. And yup you are very lucky haha, I'm pretty sure we are all idiots in our own way lol and the reason why I say that is cause I've known him for so long and know most of the stupid stuff he does, then again he'd probably say the same about me :biggrin:. And I use tsr pretty often lol so if you need any help on any maths questions or something don't mind to send me a visitor pm or something :wink:.

Ohhh righttt okayyy. And hahha yepp thats tru. And sure. Dont need to tell me twice. I take any help i can get kus i deffo need it lol :smile:
it happens, sometimes people just have an intimidating vibe to them even without realising it

you must have a b*tch-face

you can be attractive and have a b*tch face, like naomi watts and january jones
Reply 47
It's a good thing.

Use it to your advantage

Quick Reply

Latest