The Student Room Group

I've liked a guy I barely know for 2 years!

Please help me! I've liked this guy for 2 years now and I barely know him still! When I first saw him, I felt this connection between us (this sounds so cringy!) I always wondered if he felt it to? He works near where I work and I often find myself hoping to see him as I pass his window. He's approached me a couple of times on nights out, being like "hey, I know you..." although I can't remember the rest of the conversation! 😂 And when he first approached me I was soooo happy that he recognised me! Ever since he recognised me, I see him nearly every time I go on nights out with friends, but we kind of just make awkward eye contact and say hi. I often feel his eyes on me when we're near each other and I catch myself looking at him too when he's not looking at me. am I being stupid?!? Because I believe that there is something there between us. When I spoke to him once, one of my friends said that he probably kept speaking to me because he liked me, but I just told her, "no he doesn't, he's just being nice!" I haven't told anyone about my feelings for him, because I feel like I'm just being stupid and a little psycho. But whenever I see him, I can't stop thinking about him, he's on my mind morning and night!
Original post by Anonymous
Please help me! I've liked this guy for 2 years now and I barely know him still! When I first saw him, I felt this connection between us (this sounds so cringy!) I always wondered if he felt it to? He works near where I work and I often find myself hoping to see him as I pass his window. He's approached me a couple of times on nights out, being like "hey, I know you..." although I can't remember the rest of the conversation! 😂 And when he first approached me I was soooo happy that he recognised me! Ever since he recognised me, I see him nearly every time I go on nights out with friends, but we kind of just make awkward eye contact and say hi. I often feel his eyes on me when we're near each other and I catch myself looking at him too when he's not looking at me. am I being stupid?!? Because I believe that there is something there between us. When I spoke to him once, one of my friends said that he probably kept speaking to me because he liked me, but I just told her, "no he doesn't, he's just being nice!" I haven't told anyone about my feelings for him, because I feel like I'm just being stupid and a little psycho. But whenever I see him, I can't stop thinking about him, he's on my mind morning and night!

Next time you see him, try striking up conversation. Say you like what he's wearing or something. If you leave it too long, he'll think you aren't interested and move on. He won't be single forever!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending