The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LennyBicknel
Nah, it was on Friday. I only just found out this thread existed :tongue:

Oh well congrats anyways! I've got a friend who's applying for the same course but not for UEA. I think she had Exeter, Warwick, York, Swansea for her choices (and one other but I can't remember haha). Where else are you applying?
Do unis ever send decisions on weekends?
Reply 1402
Original post by pamplemousse.
Do unis ever send decisions on weekends?

I got an offer yesterday so yeah I think so
Original post by solC
I got an offer yesterday so yeah I think so

Oooh from where? Well done!
Reply 1404
Original post by pamplemousse.
Oooh from where? Well done!

Thanks! Nottingham for Maths:biggrin:
Original post by IcedArizona
Oh well congrats anyways! I've got a friend who's applying for the same course but not for UEA. I think she had Exeter, Warwick, York, Swansea for her choices (and one other but I can't remember haha). Where else are you applying?

Exeter, Warwick, York and Cambridge, so pretty similar to your friend :tongue: How about you?
Anyone heard anything from Kent yet? I'm going to be sending my application off on the 28th when I get paid..
Has anyone else received an offer from Glasgow? I had an unconditional offer come through on the 12th October for History/Sociology.
To those who have received offers did you get an email saying you had or should I be checking g my actual track account ??
Date Applied: 28/9/16

Cambridge(K100 - BA/Arch Architecture) | Date: TBD | Reply: TBD
Oxford Brookes(K100 - Architecture) | Date: TBD | Reply: TBD
Nottingham (K100 - BArch Architecture) | Date: TBD | Reply: TBD
Bath (K100 - BSc Architecture with Sandwich Year) | Date: TBD | Reply: TBD
UCL (K100 - BSc Architecture) | Date: TBD | Reply: TBD

Portfolios for Brookes and Nottingham deadline: 26th October
SAQ deadline (Cambridge): 22nd October
Bartlett Task deadline: 25th October

No offers received yet!
Original post by catman99
To those who have received offers did you get an email saying you had or should I be checking g my actual track account ??

You get an email from ucas saying "something has changed" - you then have to log on to track to see what it is - there is usually a delay though between track changing and getting the email notification
Original post by jneill
If there is a real danger of you missing the deadline because of a problem with your referee, see this thread about a similar situation today:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4366768&p=68031310#post68031310

luckily it all worked out eventually, thank you!
Original post by LouKayenta05
Anyone got an offer from Manchester yet? I haven't heard anything from them, not even an acknowledgement email.

I got my first offer from Nottingham for theology and religious studies yesterday, a week after sending it off - ABB or unconditional if I firm it!

Same I applied for economics in Manchester a week ago. I haven't received any emails from them
Got acknowledgement from Edinburgh, applied yesterday morning
Original post by LennyBicknel
Exeter, Warwick, York and Cambridge, so pretty similar to your friend :tongue: How about you?

Oh yeah haha that's cool!
I'm applying for maths and physics at Exeter, UCL, Birmingham and Bristol and then Natural Sciences at Cambridge :smile:
Original post by AmyPilot
You get an email from ucas saying "something has changed" - you then have to log on to track to see what it is - there is usually a delay though between track changing and getting the email notification

Oh I thought the mail was almost instantaneous! I guess I should rather check my ucas track instead of my mails next week then haha
Original post by IcedArizona
Oh I thought the mail was almost instantaneous! I guess I should rather check my ucas track instead of my mails next week then haha

Sometimes it's quick but on one occasion when I applied I got the notification email the day after track updated - depends on "traffic" I suppose (it freaked me slightly when I had an update email a day after my results day - thought the uni had somehow changed its mind lol!)

Good luck - who you waiting to hear from and for what?
Anyone else not got an acknowledgement email from Glasgow or Imperial?
Original post by AmyPilot
Sometimes it's quick but on one occasion when I applied I got the notification email the day after track updated - depends on "traffic" I suppose (it freaked me slightly when I had an update email a day after my results day - thought the uni had somehow changed its mind lol!)

Good luck - who you waiting to hear from and for what?

Oh okay well crossing my fingers I'll get some updates next week! Applying for physics and maths combined at UCL, exeter, Birmingham and Bristol + Natural Sciences at Cambridge :smile:
I'm really looking forward to uni cause im kind of tired of studying like 9 subjects haha (loving the french bac)
Original post by Grace_Cong1998
Yes! I am Chinese and applying for Neuroscience/ Biochemistry.
Where are you from?:wink:

I'm also a Chinese too. Applying economics at Cambridge, UCL Edinburgh and Manchester

Latest

Trending

Trending