The Student Room Group

EPQ information sources

My topic is on gender inequalities in the workforce. I have the official statistics for 2016 employment. What other sources sould I use and how many sources do you need.
Original post by sail999
My topic is on gender inequalities in the workforce. I have the official statistics for 2016 employment. What other sources sould I use and how many sources do you need.

I'm not sure what exam board you're with, but I did my EPQ with AQA, and they required at least 3 different types of sources, i.e. webpages, books, journals, TV programmes etc. I don't think there's a minimum number of sources that you need, but I'd recommend using at least three different types of sources, as (with AQA at least) you get marks for using a wide range of sources :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Leviathan1741
I'm not sure what exam board you're with, but I did my EPQ with AQA, and they required at least 3 different types of sources, i.e. webpages, books, journals, TV programmes etc. I don't think there's a minimum number of sources that you need, but I'd recommend using at least three different types of sources, as (with AQA at least) you get marks for using a wide range of sources :smile:

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest