The Student Room Group

How can I make friends on TSR

I know to make friends in real life but not on TSR. Maybe this links in with how I like talking to people in real life, but not into private messages unless they are special. Group chats I used to be into but now they are just annoying.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by SuperHuman98
I know to make friends in real life but not on TSR. Maybe this links in with how I like talking to people in real life, but not into private messages unless they are special. Group chats I used to be into but now they are just annoying.

Be interesting. Be funny. Be opinionated. Be awesome.
maybe post an AMA thread... ?
Just don't have an opinion lol
Original post by hamza772000
Just don't have an opinion lol

Lies! :angry:
To make 'friends' on TSR one has to create weird threads that attract all kinds of people!
Like my thread 'Im just a kanye west looking for his kim kardashian' :yep:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Lies! :angry:
To make 'friends' on TSR one has to create weird threads that attract all kinds of people!
Like my thread 'Im just a kanye west looking for his kim kardashian' :yep:
well, then Don't have an opinion on political or religious methods, or you'll just get blasted :rofl:
Talk to people, be engaging, interesting, funny, be nice to people? Not much really? Post threads if you want? Not very hard :biggrin:
well, then Don't have an opinion on political or religious methods, or you'll just get blasted :rofl:

This. i have opinions on religion and i got blasted.
Besides the most volatile thread i saw was the one which said India VS Pakistan over the disputed kashmir region :K: . Damn people got nasty there! :rofl:
Dick pics.
Just quite people in threads and make a convo out of it!
That's what I used to do and it worked brilliantly! :biggrin:
Unfortunately, most of them have left now :frown:

But I still have some amazing friends!

Or if there's anyone you wanna speak to, maybe even VM them a message or something?
I've done that and that worked too!
friends are irrelevant

Spoiler

This. i have opinions on religion and i got blasted.
Besides the most volatile thread i saw was the one which said India VS Pakistan over the disputed kashmir region :K: . Damn people got nasty there! :rofl:
lol yh just don't talk about that stuff, stay in your lane lol
lol yh just don't talk about that stuff, stay in your lane lol

i have no lane! Im everywhere on TSR :colone:
It's not hard, send a VM to someone you think you may get on with and watch the friendship blossom. I've met some really good people on here who I count as close friends. :h:
i have no lane! Im everywhere on TSR :colone:
That's not what I meant lool but okay haha :P
Reply 15
I don't know :redface:

Slide into people's VMs and just talk to them :dontknow: It works for me (kinda)
Hmmmmmmm~

Honestly I don't know..

I only make fiends~
Reply 17
Be Bizarre
I think it's hit and miss. I know I'm amazing and witty and beautiful and fun and kind and emphatic, perfect in every way but modest to, but no one else seems to agree.
Be as nice as @FireFreezer77 :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest