The Student Room Group

Trump claims Clinton was on drugs during debate

http://time.com/4532465/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-drug-test-debate/

Hilarious accusation. The irony is that everything Trump is accusing Clinton of here (that she was energetic at the start of the debate and coming down at the end) is pretty much what everyone saw happen to Trump during the debate. Along with his incessant cocaine sniffles it must raise questions about whether he is projecting.

Perhaps he's realising how badly he is losing this election and it is starting to affect his mental state? The rapist pedophile seems to be lashing out.

Scroll to see replies

To be fair, Hillary probably was heavily medicated. She's not a well woman.
Well it's not the worst thing he's come out with 🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlexanderHam

Hilarious accusation. The irony is that everything Trump is accusing Clinton of here (that she was energetic at the start of the debate and coming down at the end) is pretty much what everyone saw happen to Trump during the debate. Along with his incessant cocaine sniffles it must raise questions about whether he is projecting.

Perhaps he's realising how badly he is losing this election and it is starting to affect his mental state? The rapist pedophile seems to be lashing out.

He is really running out of ideas to "defend" himself, isn't he? ¬_¬

We're entering a sinister turn now Trump's on the ropes. He's already warning about 'other communities', saying: 'It's important that you watch other communities because we don't want this election stolen from us', and says 'everyone knows what I'm talking about'. He's attempting to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the election result should it not go his way and if that necessitates voter intimidation and hanging around voting machines with guns 'watching', then then Trump's supporters will do that. Anything to collect 'evidence' to delegitimise the result. The last time we had this was 1860...
Reply 5
Tbh she was probably on some form of medicine because of her recent illness, but it's always amusing to see Trump's inevitable downfall taking place.

Sips cocktail and watches.
It's really a sham of an election, the failure of American "democracy" is coming quite clear. By "democracy" I mean that I don't consider it true democracy, it's a choice between two evils. A horrible situation.
Reply 7
Original post by CloakedSpartan
It's really a sham of an election, the failure of American "democracy" is coming quite clear. By "democracy" I mean that I don't consider it true democracy, it's a choice between two evils. A horrible situation.

I think Clinton will make a coat out of Dalamntians puppies to celebrate her win.

So you're saying that she does not take any medicines which she is totally unwilling to disclose? He's continuing on the physically unfit line, a drugs test leads to the drug cocktail she's on to keep her able to stay standing for a whole 90 minutes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CloakedSpartan

Yes. Unfortunately, either way, a bad candidate will be elected.
there should be a list of banned medications like in cycling ?
Original post by the bear
there should be a list of banned medications like in cycling ?

Why?
Original post by Drewski
Why?

to prevent one candidate having an unfair advantage *
Reply 13

Is there a list of prohibited drugs for politicians like the one for athletes? What kind of drugs do you think Clinton was on?

What sort of unfair advanatage do you think she has
Which drugs enhance your peformance to make you a better presidential candidate?

So banning things like asthma inhalers is useful, is it?
Reply 16
I think Trump doesn't need drugs.
Original post by Drewski
So banning things like asthma inhalers is useful, is it?

i am not a psychopharmacologicalist so would leave it to the experts ? *
Original post by 999tigger
What sort of unfair advanatage do you think she has
Which drugs enhance your peformance to make you a better presidential candidate?

i would expect similar drugs to those used by students in exams. *
i would expect similar drugs to those used by students in exams. *

Is there actually a code on prohibiting drugs? Other than illegal ones, which is a different matter?

Is it Trump's claim that Hilary is taking illegal drugs?
If she is on prescribed medication for instance, then its none of his business.
I'm trying to think of a drug that isn't illegal but enhances performance, but which is controversial?

It's a poor play by him. He needs to start talking abut policies in more detail, all this character stuff is a low for US politics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending