The Student Room Group

Am I overthinking or is something wrong?

So talk to this girl and shes usually enthusiastic about texting. We've texted like everyday for 2 and a half weeks and facetimed like 3 times including last night. Though, the past few days it's been shorter replies. Not like K or haha or anything but like just a sentence. We did FaceTime last night and had a laugh and are meeting next week but she seems to be texting more blunt now? Is she bored or just do all girls do this? Should I be worried?
Bored, tired or distracted by something else.
Reply 2
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Bored, tired or distracted by something else.

So should I be worried?
Original post by Anonymous
So should I be worried?

It's a difficult situation because if you say anything about it she could take it the wrong way. It is a subtle/ small thing to pick up on, so commenting on it seems weird.

I'd say try to ignore stuff like this, avoid over thinking and putting too much pressure on yourself to avoid failure.
Reply 4
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
It's a difficult situation because if you say anything about it she could take it the wrong way. It is a subtle/ small thing to pick up on, so commenting on it seems weird.

I'd say try to ignore stuff like this, avoid over thinking and putting too much pressure on yourself to avoid failure.

We are meeting up on Thursday night. Think it's cos we text near enough every day,shouid maybe just give her some space
Original post by Anonymous
We are meeting up on Thursday night. Think it's cos we text near enough every day,shouid maybe just give her some space

That would be good.
Give plenty of space.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending