The Student Room Group

2017 - Asset Management/ Graduate Schemes

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boppity Boo
Has anyone done the M&G video interview and can give me an idea on what it was like?

11 questions, first is just to introduce yourself, last is anything you want to add. Cannot remember specific questions but almost all of them I had seen on glassdoor. So I had prepared about 30 of the ones I saw on Glassdoor and I would say that of the 9 questions 6 or 7 I had prepared for.
Reply 61
Has anyone done the Schroders Video Interview any questions info appreciated.

Has any AC's been completed or scheduled?
Original post by dave788
Has anyone done the Schroders Video Interview any questions info appreciated.

Has any AC's been completed or scheduled?

How long did it take for you to receive an invitation to the video interview after completing the tests?
Reply 63
Original post by JackersAFC
How long did it take for you to receive an invitation to the video interview after completing the tests?

5 days
Original post by tarmangue
11 questions, first is just to introduce yourself, last is anything you want to add. Cannot remember specific questions but almost all of them I had seen on glassdoor. So I had prepared about 30 of the ones I saw on Glassdoor and I would say that of the 9 questions 6 or 7 I had prepared for.

Thank you!
Can anyone tell me the email for M&G graduate recruitment? Would appreciate it a lot :smile:
Original post by Boppity Boo
Can anyone tell me the email for M&G graduate recruitment? Would appreciate it a lot :smile:

[email protected]
barclays video interview, anyone?
Reply 68
Any insights on Schroders video? for WM?
Original post by enterunsername
Hey Guys.

To those who have done the m&g tests, like me, yes they are indeed different... and time consuming (I almost missed the football this lunchtime!) ... but they are perhaps a welcome change from the standard ones they use every year.

Also a quickie... has anyone who submitted an app for Fidelity have a status showing 'your application has been successully submitted to our database and will be processed shortly'..... I have had this for a week now and it just seems a departure from what I percieve to be the 'norm', I probably will get a rejection, but it would be good to know no technical/.conspiracy aided my failure.

Good luck to all.... the AM thread is so much less loud than the IB one.... perhaps symbolic of the differences between the two paths I feel.

Hey Man,

Couple of quick questions - I'm having the same issue with the Fidelity Grad application - did yours change at all? Also, were the M&G tests automatic? I applied a couple of days ago but still have no test invites.

Thanks
Reply 70
anyone heard back from fidelity? or Man? yet? (or any others for that matter?)
Original post by screw exams
Hey Man,

Couple of quick questions - I'm having the same issue with the Fidelity Grad application - did yours change at all? Also, were the M&G tests automatic? I applied a couple of days ago but still have no test invites.

Thanks

Hi, fidlity sent an update last week that they have not forgotten about me... so sweet... still expect bad news however.
m&g send tests after someone quickly reviews apps (if you sent a few days ago factor in the weekend break.)
Reply 72
GS ER full-time phone interview invite received today
Reply 73
Original post by chongwe
GS ER full-time phone interview invite received today

congrats:colondollar:, when did you apply if i might ask?
Reply 74
Original post by tunza1
congrats:colondollar:, when did you apply if i might ask?

On the 25th September
Reply 75
Has anyone heard from Schroders after video interview? Done it around 10 days ago now..
Reply 76
Original post by a7xb
Has anyone heard from Schroders after video interview? Done it around 10 days ago now..

Yesterday I got an email asking me to do an occupational personality questionnaire (for distribution)
Reply 77
Anyone had a fidelity equity research graduate phone interview heard back yet?
Reply 78
Original post by Acqua
Yesterday I got an email asking me to do an occupational personality questionnaire (for distribution)

Hey,
When did you apply?
Reply 79
Original post by a7xb
Hey,
When did you apply?

On the 25th of September, got the test invite 2 weeks later and the video invite 2 days later :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest