The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do i need to be worried if i didn't get an acknowledgment from oxford?
Reply 1441
Original post by NatoHeadshot
Do i need to be worried if i didn't get an acknowledgment from oxford?

Not at all pal, all colleges have different systems.... Which one did you apply for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RelfTE
Not at all pal, all colleges have different systems.... Which one did you apply for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied to St.John's. Still need to add another 4 unis tho

where have you applied?
Hey, thanks for this post. I want to apply to Swansea to do Eng Lang and Lit as well! What grades do you have/are you predicted, and is your offer conditional or unconditional? Presuming it's not your first choice?
(My grades are lower than their typical offers and although they told me to apply anyway, I'm still worried I might not get a place there.) Thanks!
Original post by Mango88
Has anyone had offers from Cardiff, Reading, Kingston or De Montfort for pharmacy?

I second this question.. applying to Reading also
Original post by lemonandlime1
Anyone know if Liverpool and UEL send Acknowledgement emails?
(Had them from Southampton, Bristol and Portsmouth)

Hey, congrats on getting into those three so far! For Portsmouth what grades did you get and did you get conditional or unconditional? I'm about to apply there soon.
Has anyone received acknowledgement from Leeds yet? :smile:
What subjects have Edinburgh given offers to so far? How long did they take? (I'm assuming that were for less competitive courses right?) :biggrin:
Reply 1448
People at my college have started recieving offers from Warwick and York, Nottingham, and some interviews for my sciency friend at Cardiff i think! Slowly but surely my form is getting offers but we all sent off before the oxbridge deadline!
I have received offers from Manchester and Nottingham at Economics . Still waiting for UCL , LSE and Bristol to reply . What about others who have applied to those 3 ? Did you receive offers yet ?
Original post by DanArthur
I have received offers from Manchester and Nottingham at Economics . Still waiting for UCL , LSE and Bristol to reply . What about others who have applied to those 3 ? Did you receive offers yet ?

None from Manchester, but I only applied on the 13th. How long did they take to apply? (I chose Chinese btw)
Original post by AlexBakSik
None from Manchester, but I only applied on the 13th. How long did they take to apply? (I chose Chinese btw)

I applied on the 3rd of October. All Econ :smile:
Original post by SabbyCat
Hey, congrats on getting into those three so far! For Portsmouth what grades did you get and did you get conditional or unconditional? I'm about to apply there soon.

Thanks! I'm only into Portsmouth with a conditional offer of BBC, I meant the others had sent acknowledgement emails just to say they've had my application (would have loved to already had 3 offers😬)

Good luck with your application! What are you applying for?
Original post by SabbyCat

Sorry! Read this really wrong (as you can tell by my previous reply😂). Had a conditional offer for Portsmouth off BBC
Original post by SteamboatMickey
I sent my application off last Wednesday and Manchester still haven't sent me any emails saying that they've acknowledged my application?? All of my others have.

Same here for Manchester, but I don't think anyone has an acknowledgment email! My friend has already been given an interview there for maths but she applied in September
Original post by lemonandlime1
Thanks! I'm only into Portsmouth with a conditional offer of BBC, I meant the others had sent acknowledgement emails just to say they've had my application (would have loved to already had 3 offers😬)

Good luck with your application! What are you applying for?

Oh right but still well done! I'm applying for English Language and Literature and I already have my grades BBC, so fingers crossed..
Reply 1456
Original post by NatoHeadshot
Applied to St.John's. Still need to add another 4 unis tho

where have you applied?

I went for PPE at St Anne's in the end, what subject were you looking to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RelfTE
I went for PPE at St Anne's in the end, what subject were you looking to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh nice do you know Jamie from youtube who studied PPE at oxford?
I'm applying for Physics. Where else have you applied too?
Still waiting for acknowledgement emails from Leeds and Anglia Ruskin, anyone else in the same boat? :smile:
Original post by rhiannajberry
Still waiting for acknowledgement emails from Leeds and Anglia Ruskin, anyone else in the same boat? :smile:

Applied to Leeds 10 days ago and didn't get anything :smile: they probably don't do acknowledgment emails