The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

...are clapped.
Original post by Anonymous
Not in the slightest. I'm Pakistani myself and I cannot stand the self entitled/absorbed "rude boy" attitude many pak boys have. Especially the way they express themselves in their speech.

Obviously these are sweeping statements but imo they're the least attractive and most cringey type.

kosmeh breu
Original post by mercuryman
kosmeh breu

Haha
Lol.
Pakistani men should deffo thank Zayn Malik for making them appear more attractive and approachable.
Pakistani men should deffo thank Zayn Malik for making them appear more attractive and approachable.

no.
Original post by mercuryman
...are clapped.

You're not clapped bhai :smile:
Original post by Eternalflames
You're not clapped bhai :smile:

What can I say?? I'm just a statistical outlier. :smile:

...LOL JKJKJK
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 28
Nope not really, most prefer white girls anyway
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
Only Zayn Malik and that is it.......I could never look at a Pakistani boy and think "oh you're cute" or "you're hot"...no way....I could look at other races and ethnicity but not Pakistanis

I dont give a **** if brtish women dont find me attractive when i went to sweden girls would literally come up to me and tell me that im cute also polish girls in uk ive had great results with .... british women are ugly anyway
Original post by Stinglikeabee
I dont give a **** if brtish women dont find me attractive when i went to sweden girls would literally come up to me and tell me that im cute also polish girls in uk ive had great results with .... british women are ugly anyway

Aww so funny!!! Do remember that ^^ Is my personal opinion.....and I am not speaking on behalf of all British females........I could certainly say the same about what you just said....and yeah good for you if Swedish women find you cute...you probably are I dont know....the reason why I said what I said is from past experiences....and how many Pakistani boys have this weird "hardcore" act and front that they try to pull off, but they just can't...and its that same attitude which makes them less attractive as a whole......and I am not saying that about every Pakistani guy...but from my overall experience of dating Pakistani men this what my opinion has come to...
Reply 31
I'm a Pakistani girl and I only date white men. It's great because it really pee's off Pakistani men the hypocrites that they are lol

Why would you date white men? they are so bland just like their food.
Original post by mzs95

I'm dating a French white guy and they're far from bland.
Original post by Stinglikeabee
Girls do u find pakistani guys attractive.... ????

yes
I mean I think it’s just that Pakistani boys over here have become chavs and ‘gangsters’. This probally causes them to become unattractive.
^^^ by a Pakistani 16yr old who is quite the opposite than a chav :smile:
I don't find Paki boys attractive. Here me out. Had many experiences with Paki boys all over the world (I'm a traveller). They're too selfish, in my opinion. No manners whatsoever. They provoke you when you do don't do what they asked you to. They intimidate you on the street if you look pretty, etc.
Date who ever you want but why call us hypocrites?
Women prefer pakistani guys because they look younger and more feminine on average than white men.

White men age too quickly and look too masculine.
Original post by mzs95

I dont think women get with a guy for free food lol. They prefer Pakistani men because Pakistani men have bigger eyes, more feminine faces, and thicker hair. White UK and Northern European men are hideously ugly but most other Europeans vary a lot in appearance. Most European men have olive skin.

Southern French , Calabrese, and Greek food (among countless other examples) uses fresher ingredientses and healthier than pakistani food on average ( for example European food uses olive oil instead of vegetable oil and uses less dairy than pakistani food)

Although I enjoy the odd veggie biryani , especially as pakistani takeout tends to be much more affordable than European food.
Not in the slightest. I'm Pakistani myself and I cannot stand the self entitled/absorbed "rude boy" attitude many pak boys have. Especially the way they express themselves in their speech.

Obviously these are sweeping statements but imo they're the least attractive and most cringey type.

1000000% agreeeddd

Latest

Trending

Trending