The Student Room Group

Not interested in this girl

She was messaging me a lot so I ended up sending her a dick pic to shove her away.

Now I feel bad, and she did get quite annoyed about the dick pic too.
ignoring her and chatting up her best mate should put her off you
Reply 2
Original post by bellalalaxo
ignoring her and chatting up her best mate should put her off you

I don't really know her best mates. And I feel bad to ignore people. It's not something which I usually do.

I just sent the dick pick to put her off.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't really know her best mates. And I feel bad to ignore people. It's not something which I usually do.

I just sent the dick pick to put her off.

It'll feel *****y to let someone down but you need to just tell her you're not feeling it or she'll be worse off in the long run
Reply 4
Original post by bellalalaxo
It'll feel *****y to let someone down but you need to just tell her you're not feeling it or she'll be worse off in the long run

I think it's ok now. Already scared her off with the dick picture.
You basically screwed up sending that dick pic. How the hell can anyone in their right mind think sending a dick pic will help in any way?
Reply 6
Original post by Metalfros
You basically screwed up sending that dick pic. How the hell can anyone in their right mind think sending a dick pic will help in any way?

It did help, she was put off by me after I sent that. I never wanted any relationship with her from the start and was not attracted to her at all, never mind how mismatched I thought we were.

I don't really care about my friendship with her too. Even if we fell out, it wouldn't be that much of a concern to me.
This was inadvertently very funny. Thanks. :smile:
It did help, she was put off by me after I sent that. I never wanted any relationship with her from the start and was not attracted to her at all, never mind how mismatched I thought we were.

I don't really care about my friendship with her too. Even if we fell out, it wouldn't be that much of a concern to me.

Then either tell her you are not interested and/or just ignore her. A piece of advice from a 17 year old. You know I am right
Tell her the truth?

Or say your just seeing someone else/ interested in another girl?
Original post by Reality Check
This was inadvertently very funny. Thanks. :smile:

Which part? The fact that I sent a dick pic to get a girl to go away?
Which part? The fact that I sent a dick pic to get a girl to go away?

Yes, and that 'she was a bit annoyed about it'. It's just so like 'meh...girls'

It amused me, in a good way.
Original post by Lemons1990
Tell her the truth?

Or say your just seeing someone else/ interested in another girl?

And it's true. I am interested in another girl. I certainly won't be sending a picture of my genitals to her as that would mess things up for me.
And it's true. I am interested in another girl. I certainly won't be sending a picture of my genitals to her as that would mess things up for me.

A paraphrased grey's anatomy quote: The worst thing is perhaps just thinking you've got a chance when you don't.Truth hurts but time heals.

I'm not a prude but a genaeal air of warning- you really need to be careful with those kinds of pictures.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending