The Student Room Group

Sex with black women

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
Why do you think everyone is stalking you?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Look at how you're responding to me and not to add to the thread

nor did I quote you or tag you...
same to the person who I was responding to where you quoted me.

now answer your own question...even though "everyone" is a stupid exaggeration and putting words in my mouth.
Original post by 0to100
First off yea, I'm a 3rd year at Uni.

May I ask what you're studying because I'm really nosy ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
May I ask what you're studying because I'm really nosy ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol I'll pm you then but I dont really wanna have a long convo about it though, know what I mean? :yy:

**** it I don't feel like sending it:

business mgmt bsc
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by 0to100

First off yea, I'm a 3rd year at Uni. So not uneducated and not a "yout." I could beat you in verbal fight, physical, mental warfare, and intellectual debate, so which one do you want to embarrass yourself in 1st?

2ndly, shut up.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
Original post by difeo
x

lol don't meme me, kid.
I have had sex with three women. One was carribean American one was morrocan American and the other is my gf she's a quarter black and about half causian a quarter Hispanic. Not much different but of course I prefer my current gf.
Original post by 0to100
lol I'll pm you then but I dont really wanna have a long convo about it though, know what I mean? :yy:

**** it I don't feel like sending it:

business mgmt bsc

Nice that's a good course to study.

Posted from TSR Mobile
@WoodyMKC ever? :yy:
Nice that's a good course to study.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, not too hard but useful and practical.
I actually don't mind accounting at all tbf...
Anyway what do you do?
Original post by 0to100
@WoodyMKC ever? :yy:

I pride myself on being very multicultural in my sexual experience :u: Love black girls as much as any other.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I pride myself on being very multicultural in my sexual experience :u: Love black girls as much as any other.

:deal::hubba::sexface::lol::lol:
Original post by 0to100
Lol Ikr

Don't preach to me. Most people will consider a mixed girl who looks black black, so just stop it already.

First off yea, I'm a 3rd year at Uni. So not uneducated and not a "yout." I could beat you in verbal fight, physical, mental warfare, and intellectual debate, so which one do you want to embarrass yourself in 1st?

2ndly, shut up.

Nah bro.

I've seen this guy debate.

Plus he's a black belt in something.

11,495 posts screams virgin to me.............
Original post by 0to100
Yep, not too hard but useful and practical.
I actually don't mind accounting at all tbf...
Anyway what do you do?

I'm in my last year of school. I'm currently doing Scottish Advanced Highers and have aspirations of studying Engineering at uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stefano865
Nah bro.

I've seen this guy debate.

Plus he's a black belt in something.

"Seen him debate?" So?
Lmao yea aren't they all.
Anyway you know me as much as he does. There's claims to have black belts, and then there's hammers, rage, and mad friends...

I'm in my last year of school. I'm currently doing Scottish Advanced Highers and have aspirations of studying Engineering at uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile

O not at uni yet. Seemed a bit older.
Original post by 0to100
I could beat you in verbal fight, physical, mental warfare, and intellectual debate, so which one do you want to embarrass yourself in 1st?

2ndly, shut up.

Sorry but :biggrin:

I just can't believe how daft you are :laugh:

Original post by Anonymous
11,495 posts screams virgin to me.............

Like how old are you woody?
Original post by Wilfred Little
Sorry but :biggrin:

I just can't believe how daft you are :laugh:

You're well obsessed with me
Original post by 0to100
O not at uni yet. Seemed a bit older.

Yeah I'm mature asf boi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
You're well obsessed with me

:biggrin:

You are hilarious. Genuinely the worst poster on here. Cringing at how you are completely unaware of how stupid you look?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending