The Student Room Group

Do you ever facepalm at the cringiness of your old posts?

Scroll to see replies

Omg yes, I was so obsessed at wanting to do an English degree and now I can't wait to get rid of English at A Level :emo:
Original post by XOR_
Nope, it was a thread where you try to make the cringiest post.

I found it. :mmm: But I'll spare you the humiliation by not quoting it, if you want.
Original post by Rhythmical
Omg yes, I was so obsessed at wanting to do an English degree and now I can't wait to get rid of English at A Level :emo:

I still don't think it was cringy to want to take English. :hide:

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.
I still don't think it was cringy to want to take English. :hide:

Spoiler

But I made so many threads related to it and I was certain I was going to take it up and my love for it was unbreakable :frown:
@TheOtherSide. I'm not twenty yet
Original post by Rhythmical
But I made so many threads related to it and I was certain I was going to take it up and my love for it was unbreakable :frown:

People do change their minds, and it's alright to!

Plus, I'm sure many people don't care, because you joined the #STEMMasterRace :colone:
Original post by CorpusLuteum
@TheOtherSide. I'm not twenty yet

Am I supposed to know what you're talking about?
Am I supposed to know what you're talking about?

I'm not cringing at my old posts because I'm not a granny ;P
I found it. :mmm: But I'll spare you the humiliation by not quoting it, if you want.

I went full retard.
Original post by XOR_
I went full retard.

You could say that. :rofl: I'm surprised it didn't get more reps :K:

Or maybe it was too cringy for reps, even? :teehee:
You could say that. :rofl: I'm surprised it didn't get more reps :K:

Or maybe it was too cringy for reps, even? :teehee:

haha yup.
Original post by Spock's Socks
I don't facepalm at many of my old posts on here but certainly at my old FB statuses :colondollar:

OMG I used to post some embarrassing things on FB :colondollar: I was just too opinionated for my own good back then tbh. I still remember when there was a post everyone was liking entitled something like "Someone needs to tell Tim Westwood that he is NOT black!" and I posted a status going on a tirade about how insinuating that someone should act a certain way just because of the colour of their skin is ridiculous :rofl: No chill.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
There's this thread I made on behalf of someone about a swimming instructor... :sigh:

ultraviolet is so good :wink:
Yes. You become less dogmatic as you get older.
Original post by ForestShadow
ultraviolet is so good :wink:

A bit confused. :colondollar: Am I missing something here?
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
A bit confused. :colondollar: Am I missing something here?

You are missing the fact you changed your avi to the img of ultraviolence of lana del ray (and also that my phone auto corrected it to ultraviolet) :facepalm: :rofl:
Original post by ForestShadow
You are missing the fact you changed your avi to the img of ultraviolence of lana del ray (and also that my phone auto corrected it to ultraviolet) :facepalm: :rofl:

Oh. :lol: Yep, ultraviolence is really the best. :wink:
I recently deleted a very old Gmail account of mine (that I haven't used for years) and towards its completion a page popped up informing me about all the things I'd lose. A couple blogs on Blogger one of them being about sexism in the Vicar of Dibley (which was weird to read) and some other equality stuff.

The cringe worthy thing was finding a couple stories on Google Docs about a couple called Susan and Roger with marital problems - I was really young.

Who knows? A novel might be in the works a couple years from now.
Original post by Conceited
I recently deleted a very old Gmail account of mine (that I haven't used for years) and towards its completion a page popped up informing me about all the things I'd lose. A couple blogs on Blogger one of them being about sexism in the Vicar of Dibley (which was weird to read) and some other equality stuff.

The cringe worthy thing was finding a couple stories on Google Docs about a couple called Susan and Roger with marital problems - I was really young.

Who knows? A novel might be in the works a couple years from now.

How young were you?
Reply 59
Literally even ones I wrote earlier today I cringe at just reading again.

Quick Reply

Latest