The Student Room Group

The Anonymous Insecurities Thread

Anonymously or openly (If you're willing) mention something you're insecure about.

For me, it's my lack of experience with girls.

Scroll to see replies

I'm not insecure about anything. I'm better than you all, and if I want something I take it. The fact I take it makes me better than you. Deal with it.
Original post by Anonymous
Anonymously or openly (If you're willing) mention something you're insecure about.

For me, it's my lack of experience with girls.

For me, it's people figuring out the true nature behind my clown mask - uhh, Osamu Dazai No Longer Human Reference...

No but seriously, I'm kind of insecure about my health, and also my sanity - I seem to encompass all sorts of weird complexes that come and fade, though I do not ever want to have envy, and sometimes I actually think so much it starts to hurt my brain.

What about the 7 deadly sins? What if someone took Pride in the Wrathful fact that they Lusted for so much Gluttonous food, so Greedily and Slothfully ate it, that they became Envious of other people???!
Reply 3
I'm not insecure about anything. I'm better than you all, and if I want something I take it. The fact I take it makes me better than you. Deal with it.

If you are not insecure about anything, why did you go on anon? :holmes:
Reply 4
Original post by UWS

Exactly what I was thinking haha
Original post by UWS

Nobody goes on Anon better than I do. The fact I sometimes go on anon makes me better than you.
Women
Relationships (of the romantic variety, I can do friendship easily enough)
School, by extension uni
The fact I likely have some mental issue but I dont want to see the GP about it because I dont want my parents involved and the only way to get help is via referral from the GP
The fact nobody wants to see me outside of school, in any way
Basically my entire life, or lack thereof.

Hopefully it will get better at uni, if i make it
My social anxiety
The fact that i am gay
Reply 8
I'm not as insecure as I was but I still have a long way to go before I feel truly comfortable with myself or at least to a level of comfortable I would like to be at.

I'm a bit insecure about my health both mental and physical. Conditions I have either get mocked or at looked down upon and only add to shame but I've came a long way on accepting what I've got and who I am on that front. I'm insecure about my looks but I think many of us are to a certain extent. I'm also insecure about my singing abilities. It was the one thing I knew I could do and I made it into prestigious courses and got the chance to do music at uni but a few people knew how to get to me and shatter my confidence and I haven't been able to sing confidently since and have pretty much gave music up entirely.
Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm insecure about being lonely and not having enough friends or people who truly love me
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm not as insecure as I was but I still have a long way to go before I feel truly comfortable with myself or at least to a level of comfortable I would like to be at.

I'm a bit insecure about my health both mental and physical. Conditions I have either get mocked or at looked down upon and only add to shame but I've came a long way on accepting what I've got and who I am on that front. I'm insecure about my looks but I think many of us are to a certain extent. I'm also insecure about my singing abilities. It was the one thing I knew I could do and I made it into prestigious courses and got the chance to do music at uni but a few people knew how to get to me and shatter my confidence and I haven't been able to sing confidently since and have pretty much gave music up entirely.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Those people that shattered your confidence when it came to singing only did it because they saw you as danger to them e.g. they thought you were good at it otherwise they would have had no motivation to do such a thing. Don't let them beat you, start singing again and get that confidence back!
I'm insecure about being lonely and not having enough friends or people who truly love me

Guy or girl?
Original post by Hep Guardiola
Those people that shattered your confidence when it came to singing only did it because they saw you as danger to them e.g. they thought you were good at it otherwise they would have had no motivation to do such a thing. Don't let them beat you, start singing again and get that confidence back!

yea I agree
Reply 13
It may not be anonymous, but I'm pretty lonely and strange man. But in general, I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Everything about myself pretty much.
Looks
Lack of Confidence generally
Talking in front of a group of people
Going to interviews
Having no friends
Always messing up.
As someone else said, going to the GP to see if I have depression or something or bipolar idek.

Lonely

Alone

Sad

I just wanna friend.
my weight (chubby), how i look especially my lips (big), my speech and voice :frown:
lack of a charming personality, I'm comfortable with it on my own, but when I'm with others and don't necessarily match their energy and mood I just wanna get away
Weight
Attractiveness
Original post by Klok
It may not be anonymous, but I'm pretty lonely and strange man. But in general, I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Yeah I'd give you that too, until very recently. It's more romantic loneliness.
Also I'm far too sensitive for a guy, however no one sees that side of me usually. I put on a mask as society expects you to be all super duper happy.
My long term bf had a full-blown affair last year - invited her to our flat and everything when I wasn't there. This really knocked me and has stopped me wanting to meet anyone - due to trust issues :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending